filmski citati

Sve o industriji, VHS, DVD, filmovi iz kućne radinosti itd.
chatterer

Re: filmski citati

Post by chatterer » 14 Sep 2010, 16:11

Death Proof:
Dov: [noticing Stuntman Mike scar] Dude fucking cut himself falling out of his time machine.
[they laugh some more]
Lee: Did you know Kim carried a gun?
Abernathy: Yes. Now, do I approve? No. Do I know? Yes?
Kim: Look, I don't know what futuristic utopia you live in, but the world I live in, a bitch need a gun.
Abernathy: You can't get around the fact that people who carry guns, tend to get shot more than people who don't.
Kim: And you can't get around the fact that if I go down to the laundry room in my building at midnight enough times, I might get my ass raped.
Lee: Don't do your laundry at midnight.
Kim: Fuck that! I wanna do my laundry whenever the fuck I wanna do my laundry.
Abernathy: There are other things you can carry other than a gun. Pepper spray.
Kim: Uh, motherfucker tryna rape me? I don't wanna give him skin rash! I wanna shut that nigga down!
Abernathy: How about a knife at least?
Kim: Yeah, you know what happens to motherfuckers carry knives? They get shot!

Gone Baby Gone:
Patrick Kenzie: Cheese, if you ever disrespect her again like that, I'm gonna pull your fuckin' card, okay? So you're saying you didn't do it, fine. We'll take your money, and we'll be on our way. When it turns out you're lying, I'm gonna spend every nickel of that money to fuck you up. I'm gonna bribe cops to go after you, I'm gonna pay guys to go after your weak fuckin' crew, and I'm gonna tell all the guys I know that you're a C.I. and a rat, and I know a lot of people. And after that, you're gonna wish you listened to me, 'cause your shitty pool hall crime syndicate headquarters is gonna get raided, and your doped-up bitches are gonna get sent back to Laos, and this fuckin' retard right here is gonna be testifying against you for a reduced sentence, while you're gettin' cornholed in your cell by a gang of crackers. 'Cause from what I've heard, the guys that get sent up Concord for killing kids, life's a motherfucker.

remike2

Post by remike2 » 14 Sep 2010, 17:53

Evolution (2001)

Dr. Allison Reed: What are you gonna do?
Dr. Paulson: We might have to amputate.
Harry Block: Whoa, Doc! Don't take the leg! Ira, don't let them take my leg.
Ira Kane: Isn't there anything else you can do? He thinks he's an athlete.
Nurse Tate: Doctor, look!
Dr. Paulson: It's headed for his testicles.
Harry Block: Take it! Take it! Take the leg!

Wayne Grey: [trying to get the alien's attention with an open mike] Ka Ka! Tukki Tukki!
Harry Block: Wayne, I think we've established that "Ka Ka" and "Tukki Tukki" don't work.
Wayne Grey: Right. Sorry.
[He starts singing into the mike]
Wayne Grey: You are so beautiful, to me...
Ira Kane: Step back, Harry, I'm gonna shoot him.
Harry Block: Uh-uh, stand down! I'm taking this one out myself.
Wayne Grey: Can't you see...
Harry Block: Wayne, would you please stop, because you are embarrasing me.
[Wayne starts singing louder and directly to Harry]

Raging Bull (1980)

Jake La Motta: Is it done?
Irma: No, it's not done.
Jake La Motta: Don't overcook it. You overcook it, it's no good. It defeats its own purpose.
[Irma gives Jake a stern but nasty look]
Jake La Motta: What are you doin'? I just said don't overcook it. You're overcookin' it, bring it over.
Irma: You want your steak?
Jake La Motta: Bring it over. Bring it over! It's like a piece of charcoal! Bring it over here!
Irma: You want your steak?
Jake La Motta: YEAH, RIGHT NOW!
[Irma stabs the steak, exits the stove and slams the steak on his plate. She hastily pours carrots on the plate]
Irma: Okay. There's your stupid steak. Can't wait for it to be done?
Jake La Motta: No, I can't wait.
Irma: Good! Okay? Happy? Happy?
Jake La Motta: That's all I want. That's all I want!
Irma: That's... there! No, more! There!
[Jake violently upends the table, leaving all things to spill]
Jake La Motta: Botherin' me about a steak, huh?
Irma: That's GREAT!
Jake La Motta: You're botherin' me about the steak?
Irma: YEAH!
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 15 Sep 2010, 03:53

The Murders in the Rue Morgue (1986) (TV)

Auguste Dupin: [awakened while playing chess] Oh, dear!
[clears his throat and looks at the board]
Auguste Dupin: Did I miss that? Am I losing my concentration as well as everything else?
[laughs]
Claire Dupin: You were asleep, Father?
Auguste Dupin: That's no excuse for incompetence. I used to be able to sleep and think at the same time.
[laughs ironically and then adds introspectively]
Auguste Dupin: I was famous for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Auguste Dupin: "- Nothing comes before chess, my dear. Haven't I taught you anything?"

MAD MAX (1979)

Toecutter: "- That there is Cundalini... and Cundalini wants his hand back!"

Ziggy: [about Cundalini's hand] "- Well, unless someone makes a claim for it, I figure it's lost property."

:supz:
[the Kid is handcuffed to a car that's about to explode]
Max: "- The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel. It'd take you ten minutes to hack through it with this. Now, if you're lucky, you could hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go."
[the hacksaw is dropped next to The Kid, and Max limps off]
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

remike2

Post by remike2 » 15 Sep 2010, 10:38

Goodfellas (1990)

Henry Hill: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.
Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm funny?
Henry Hill: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.
[laughs]
Tommy DeVito: What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?
Henry Hill: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.
Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?
Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.
Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?
Henry Hill: Jus...
Tommy DeVito: What?
Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.
Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?
Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the fuck out of here, Tommy!
Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969)

Sundance Kid: It's your great ideas that got us into this mess. I never want to hear another one of your great ideas. Ever!
Butch Cassidy: Australia. I thought that secretly you wanted to know so I told you.
Sundance Kid: That's your great idea?
Butch Cassidy: The latest in a long line. We get out of here alive, we go to Australia. Goodbye, Bolivia. Hello to Australia.
Sundance Kid: Australia is no better than here.
Butch Cassidy: That's all you know.
Sundance Kid: Name me one thing.
Butch Cassidy: They speak English in Australia.
Sundance Kid: They do?
Butch Cassidy: That's right, smart guy, so we wouldn't be foreigners. We'd blend in more easily. They got horses in Australia and thousands of miles of countryside that we can hide out in, and good climate. Nice beaches. You can learn to swim.
Sundance Kid: No. Swimming isn't important. What about the banks?
Butch Cassidy: Very easy. Easy, ripe, and luscious.
Sundance Kid: The banks or the women?
Butch Cassidy: Well, once you get one you get the other.
Sundance Kid: But... Australia is quite a long way from here.
Butch Cassidy: Oh, please! Everything with you has got to be perfect!
Sundance Kid: I just don't want to get there and realize that it stinks, that's all.
Butch Cassidy: At least think about it.
Sundance Kid: All right... I'll think about it.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 12 Feb 2011, 15:54

"Go home and touch yourself."

Black Swan

:prayer: :prayer: :lol: :lol:

(ovo će mi vjerojatno skroz zamijeniti randomovsko ubacivanje Mamićevih citata u razgovore. Naravno, ovo skroz mirnim i suzdržanim glasom :lol: )
I mean, a few little tiny murders and everyone just freaks out

remike2

Post by remike2 » 12 Feb 2011, 17:35

Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore (1974)

Tommy: Mom, are we in Arizona yet?
Alice: If you ask me that one more time, I'm gonna beat you to death. Just sit back there and relax and enjoy life, huh?
Tommy: Life is short.
Alice: So are you.

The Third Man (1949)

Harry Lime: Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock. So long Holly.

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 12 Feb 2011, 21:00

Mr. Nobody(2009)

Nemo Nobody adult: [narrating while in his car underwater] "I always liked fish. I never thought that one day they would like me too."

Nemo Nobody old: "Sometimes people call me Mr. Craft. C-R-A-F-T. Can't Remember A Fucking Thing."

Nemo : "I'm not afraid of dying. I'm afraid I haven't been alive enough."

Ašow

Post by Ašow » 12 Feb 2011, 21:24

Is that a joint man?
--------
Last.fm

electric_eye

Post by electric_eye » 12 Feb 2011, 22:33

The Deer Hunter (1978)

Nick(Christopher Walken): I like the trees, you know? I like the way that the trees are on mountains, all the different... the way the trees are.

Nick(Christopher Walken): You trying to look like a prince?
Michael(Robert De Niro): What do you mean, 'trying'?

Wendigo

Post by Wendigo » 16 Feb 2011, 11:34

Asfodel wrote:"Go home and touch yourself."

Black Swan

:prayer: :prayer: :lol: :lol:

(ovo će mi vjerojatno skroz zamijeniti randomovsko ubacivanje Mamićevih citata u razgovore. Naravno, ovo skroz mirnim i suzdržanim glasom :lol: )
lol, vincent cassel zlikovac. :mrgreen:

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 16 Feb 2011, 17:44

Showdown in Little Tokyo

Nakon što mu odreže ruku katanom
Yoshida: Now you only have one hand with which to wipe your ass with,do you want to keep the other one?.

Johnny Murata: Kenner, just incase we get killed, I wanted to tell you that you have the biggest dick I've ever seen on a man.
Chris Kenner: [nods] Thank you.
Michel puši karu.

remike2

Post by remike2 » 16 Feb 2011, 20:13

On The Waterfront (1954)

Charlie: Look, kid, I - how much you weigh, son? When you weighed one hundred and sixty-eight pounds you were beautiful. You coulda been another Billy Conn, and that skunk we got you for a manager, he brought you along too fast.
Terry: It wasn't him, Charley, it was you. Remember that night in the Garden you came down to my dressing room and you said, "Kid, this ain't your night. We're going for the price on Wilson." You remember that? "This ain't your night"! My night! I coulda taken Wilson apart! So what happens? He gets the title shot outdoors on the ballpark and what do I get? A one-way ticket to Palooka-ville! You was my brother, Charley, you shoulda looked out for me a little bit. You shoulda taken care of me just a little bit so I wouldn't have to take them dives for the short-end money.
Charlie: Oh I had some bets down for you. You saw some money.
Terry: You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it. It was you, Charley.

remike2

Post by remike2 » 24 Feb 2011, 16:43

No Country For Old Men (2007)

Llewelyn Moss: If I don't come back, tell mother I love her.
Carla Jean Moss: Your mother's dead, Llewelyn.
Llewelyn Moss: Well then I'll tell her myself.

Nervous Accountant: Are you going to shoot me?
Anton Chigurh: That depends. Do you see me?

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 01 Mar 2011, 01:02

Network (1976)

Howard Beale: 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it:
[screaming at the top of his lungs] "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

remike2

Post by remike2 » 01 Mar 2011, 12:15

The Godfather: Part II (1974)

Michael Corleone: I don't feel I have to wipe everybody out, Tom. Just my enemies.

Michael Corleone: I know it was you, Fredo. You broke my heart. You broke my heart!

Fredo Corleone: I'm your older brother, Mike, and I was stepped over!
Michael Corleone: That's the way Pop wanted it.
Fredo Corleone: It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!