filmski citati

Sve o industriji, VHS, DVD, filmovi iz kućne radinosti itd.
filmofil

filmski citati

Post by filmofil » 02 Apr 2010, 12:13

nisam našao ovaj topic, a mislim da je neophodan za jedan filmski forum...nema ništa bolje od rečenice koja ti dotakne dušu :D

evo meni par najdražih za početak

American History X
Danny Vinyard: So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right? Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. Derek says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. He says someone else has already said it best. So if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong. So I picked a guy I thought you'd like. 'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Factotum
Henry Chinaski: If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives, jobs. And maybe your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery, isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance. Of how much you really want to do it. And you'll do it, despite rejection in the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine. If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods. And the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.
This is the Zodiac speaking.

DrugsBunny

Re: filmski citati

Post by DrugsBunny » 02 Apr 2010, 13:52

filmophil wrote:
American History X
Danny Vinyard: So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right? Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. Derek says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. He says someone else has already said it best. So if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong. So I picked a guy I thought you'd like. 'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'
Ovaj mi je jedan od dražih citata. Također mi ima par naprosto genijalnih iz Se7en-a:

David Mills: I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?

(posebno mi je genijalan ovaj dio: "it is amazing how fucking crazy I really am". Ima neku zanimljivu melodičnost. )

John Doe: Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
...I wrapped our love in all this foil,
Silver-tight like spider legs
I never wanted it to ever spoil,
But flies will lay their eggs...

Boby

Post by Boby » 02 Apr 2010, 14:04

@filmophil
Svaka čast na topicu; osobito kaj se u zadnje vrijeme čini kako se ovdje još najmanje raspravlja o filmovima.

otc:

Zadnjih dana sam po treći puta pogledao "El labirento dal fauno" i Panove riječi koje zaključuju film su na mene ostavile snažan dojam, osobito zadnjih devet riječi:

And it is said that the Princess returned to her father's kingdom. That she reigned there with justice and a kind heart for many centuries. That she was loved by her people. And that she left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look.

Stavil sam ih na engleskom iako su u orginalu na španjolskom.
Kasnije bum postal još neke citate jer ih ima uistinu mnogo.

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 02 Apr 2010, 15:44

Uf, lajkam topic. I čudim se činjenici da nema već takvoga? :P

Boby, fascinantno lijep citat.

Zbilja se ovako napamet ne mogu sjetiti, al evo jednog koji je inače u originalu na talijanskom (i ne mogu ga nigdje naći)
Ako ta osoba umre... drveće, psi i rijeke umrijet će s njom.
I mean, a few little tiny murders and everyone just freaks out

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 02 Apr 2010, 23:45

filmophil wrote:
Factotum
Henry Chinaski:
"If you're going to try, go all the way
Otherwise don't even start
This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives, jobs
And maybe your mind
It could mean not eating for three or four days
It could mean freezing on a park bench
It could mean jail. It could mean derision
It could mean mockery, isolation
Isolation is the gift
All the others are a test of your endurance
Of how much you really want to do it
And you'll do it, despite rejection in the worst odds
And it will be better than anything else you can imagine
If you're going to try, go all the way
There is no other feeling like that
You will be alone with the gods
And the nights will flame with fire
You will ride life straight to perfect laughter
It's the only good fight there is.

Jedan od meni najboljih citata svih vremena (inače ovo je iz pjesme "Don't Try" C. Bukowskog)
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

filmofil

Post by filmofil » 02 Apr 2010, 23:55

pjesme?? na netu nema ništa o tome

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 03 Apr 2010, 00:12

"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 03 Apr 2010, 00:31

Kultni Trainspotting monolog, preuzet izravno iz knjige Irvinea Welsha
Renton:Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin? :D

+ onaj iz Malène kojeg sam nekoć davno imala u potpisu :mrgreen:

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 03 Apr 2010, 01:01

" -I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die."

- Roy Batty - (Blade Runner, 1982)

"- Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis, and the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of. And unto this, Conan, destined to wear the jeweled crown of Aquilonia upon a troubled brow. It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell thee of his saga. Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!" - The Wizard -

"- There comes a time, thief, when the jewels cease to sparkle, when the gold loses its luster, when the throne room becomes a prison, and all that is left is a father's love for his child."
- King Osric -

Conan the Barbarian (1982)

"- I know what I am talking about when I am talking about the revolutions. The people who read the books go to the people who can't read the books, the poor people, and say, "We have to have a change." So, the poor people make the change, ah? And then, the people who read the books, they all sit around the big polished tables, and they talk and talk and talk and eat and eat and eat, eh? But what has happened to the poor people? They're dead! That's your revolution. Shhh... So, please, don't tell me about revolutions! And what happens afterwards? The same fucking thing starts all over again!"

- Juan Miranda - Duck You Sucker! (1971)

"- That's so. Even a tramp like me, no matter what happens, I know there's always a brother who won't refuse me a bowl of soup."

"- But if you miss you had better miss very well. Whoever double-crosses me and leaves me alive, he understands nothing about Tuco. Nothing!"

"- You never had a rope around your neck. Well, I'm going to tell you something. When that rope starts to pull tight, you can feel the Devil bite your ass."

"- Even when Judas hanged himself there was thunder."

- Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramírez - "The Good, The Bad & the Ugly" (1966)

Jesus Quintana: "- You ready to be fucked, man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna fuck you up."
The Dude: "- Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Jesus Quintana: "- Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."
The Dude: "- Jesus."
Jesus Quintana: "- You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus."
Walter Sobchak: "- Eight-year-olds, Dude."

- Big Lebowski (1998) -

- Charles Bukowski -

Boby

Post by Boby » 03 Apr 2010, 02:03

@Gonzo
Ovaj iz "Fistful of Dynamite" se i meni dosta sviđa.

otc:
Moj slijedeći je iz "To Kill a Mockingbird". Iz nekih glupih razloga i dan danas nisam ga u stanju pročitati na glas:

I remember when my daddy gave me that gun. He told me that I should never point it at anything in the house; and that he'd rather I'd shoot at tin cans in the backyard. But he said that sooner or later he supposed the temptation to go after birds would be too much, and that I could shoot all the blue jays I wanted - if I could hit 'em; but to remember it was a sin to kill a mockingbird. Because mockingbirds don't do anything but make music for us to enjoy. They don't eat people's gardens, don't nest in the corncrib, they don't do one thing but just sing their hearts out for us.

filmofil

Post by filmofil » 03 Apr 2010, 14:53

ovo se mora vidjeti :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vv8VjDa ... sa1iR9WKcE

Cekaj me,ja sigurno necu doci [2009]

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 04 Apr 2010, 15:55

Cable Hogue:

"- Ain't had no water since yesterday, Lord. Gettin' a little thirsty. Just thought I'd mention it. Amen."

"- Yesterday, I told you I was thirsty and I thought you might turn up some water. Now about sinnin', you just send me a drop or two and I won't do it no more... whatever in hell it was that I did. I mean that, Lord."

"- Four days without water... if you don't think I've put in my sufferin' time, you oughta try goin' dry for a spell. Listen to me! Listen to me! If I don't get some soon, I ain't gonna have no chance to repent."

- The Ballad of Cable Hogue (1970) -

- Charles Bukowski -

filmofil

Post by filmofil » 29 Jul 2010, 01:56

Dortmunder: Not me. I've got no choice. I'm not superstitious. And I don't believe in jinxes, but that stone's jinxed me and it won't let go. I've been damned near bitten, shot at, peed on and robbed. And worse is gonna happen before it's done. So I'm takin' my stand. I'm going all the way. Either I get it, or it gets me.

film je the hot rock, riječi izgovara robert redford

remike2

Post by remike2 » 29 Jul 2010, 10:27

Glengary Glen Ross (1992)

Blake: Fuck you. That's my name. You know why, mister? You drove a Hyundai to get here. I drove an eighty-thousand dollar BMW. THAT'S my name. And your name is you're wanting. You can't play in the man's game, you can't close them - go home and tell your wife your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life: Get them to sign on the line which is dotted. You hear me you fucking faggots? A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing. ALWAYS BE CLOSING. A-I-D-A. Attention, Interest, Decision, Action. Attention - Do I have you attention? Interest - Are you interested? I know you are, because it's fuck or walk. You close or you hit the bricks. Decision - Have you made your decision, for Christ? And Action. A-I-D-A. Get out there - you got the prospects coming in. You think they came in to get out of the rain? A guy don't walk on the lot lest he wants to buy. They're sitting out there waiting to give you their money. Are you gonna take it? Are you man enough to take it? What's the problem, pal?

Iz legendarnog uvoda u film kojeg je odradio bez greške odlični Alec Baldwin.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 29 Jul 2010, 15:47

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."
Gladiator