filmski citati

Sve o industriji, VHS, DVD, filmovi iz kućne radinosti itd.
elrania

Re: filmski citati

Post by elrania » 04 Jul 2011, 20:24

nije iz filma, al zaslušuje više nego išta da se tu pojavi:

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A death. What’s that, a bonus?!?! I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you go live in an old age home. You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, then, when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work forty years until you’re young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol, you party, and you get ready for high school. You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities. You become a little baby, you go back, spend your last 9 months floating with luxuries like central heating, spa, room service on tap, then you finish off as an orgasm! Amen.”

- George Costanza

metallicat

Post by metallicat » 04 Jul 2011, 20:27

haha :prayer: long live seinfeld :partyman:

Zlikovac

Post by Zlikovac » 07 Jul 2011, 14:45

Clerks (1994)

Po meni film-kralj svih konverzacija, zapravo izgrađen na tome i na situaciji. Respect!

Cat Admiring Bitter Customer: Cute cat. What's its name?
Randal Graves: Annoying customer.
Cat Admiring Bitter Customer: [grabs pack of cigarettes] Fuckin' dickhead!

Randal Graves: Fine, just let me borrow your car.
Dante Hicks: Why should I loan you my car?
Randal Graves: I wanna rent a movie.
Dante Hicks: You wanna rent a movie?
Randal Graves: I wanna rent a movie!
[Dante sighs]
Randal Graves: What's that for?
Dante Hicks: You work in a video store!
Randal Graves: I work in a shitty video store! I wanna go to a good video store so I can get a good movie!

Randal Graves: Oh what, what's with you, man? You haven't said anything for like 20 minutes. What the hell's you're problem?
Dante Hicks: This life.
Randal Graves: This life?
Dante Hicks: Why do I have this life?
Randal Graves: Have some chips, you'll feel better.
Dante Hicks: I'm stuck in this pit, working for less than slave wages. Working on my day off, the goddamn steel shutters are closed, I deal with every backward ass fuck on the planet. I smell like shoe polish. My ex-girlfriend is catatonic after fucking a dead guy. And my present girlfriend has sucked 36 dicks.
Randal Graves: 37.

Dante Hicks: [to Veronica] Hey, try not to suck any dick on the way through the parking lot!

Silent Bob: [His only line] You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you.
Zug Zug!

Andrej

Post by Andrej » 07 Jul 2011, 19:03

Sad sam se setio omiljenog citata iz "From dusk til dawn" :lol:

Seth: Do they look like psychos? Is that what they look like? They were vampires! Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!
We're all mad here...

Zlikovac

Post by Zlikovac » 09 Jul 2011, 14:58

Taman tko zna koji puta gledam Prince of Darkness, pa evo sa samoga početka

Professor Edward Birack: Let's talk about our beliefs, and what we can learn about them. We believe nature is solid, and time a constant. Matter has substance and time a direction. There is truth in flesh and the solid ground. The wind may be invisible, but it's real. Smoke, fire, water, light - they're different! Not as to stone or steel, but they're tangible. And we assume time is narrow because it is as a clock - one second is one second for everyone! Cause precedes effect - fruit rots, water flows downstream. We're born, we age, we die. The reverse NEVER happens... None of this is true! Say goodbye to classical reality, because our logic collapses on the subatomic level... into ghosts and shadows.
Zug Zug!

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 09 Jul 2011, 15:05

Choke

Victor Mancini: "Even the worst blowjob is better than say, sniffing the greatest rose, or watching the greatest sunset."
I mean, a few little tiny murders and everyone just freaks out

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 01 Aug 2011, 19:54

"...and there are those people who are catfish in life. And they keep you on your toes. They keep you guessing, they keep you thinking, they keep you fresh. And I thank god for the catfish because we would be droll, boring and dull if we didn't have somebody nipping at our fin."

Catfish

Annabel_Lee

Post by Annabel_Lee » 30 Jul 2013, 15:58

Big Ed: But the time comes when a man's gotta stop running away and face things. Or else go on running for good.
Verna: All right, throw your life away. Stay here and shoot it out. Me? I’'m going. I want to live.

Trader: We might all profit by a closer study of classical literature. :prayer:

Cody Jarrett: Made it, Ma! Top of the world!
Philip Evans: Cody Jarrett...
Hank Fallon: He finally got to the top of the world... and it blew right up in his face.

White Heat (1949)

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 24 Jan 2017, 23:44

ne stignem gledati puno filmova pa pokušaj oživljavanja nečeg smislenog za sve nas koji dobijemo crijevnu virozu na pernarbujanecotamnicu i ono na što je spala

(...i jedan nefilmski sajt mi možda krepa pa nek polako prebacujem citate koje, umjesto da privatno skupljam, možda nekoga inspiriram da čini isto)

"I've often thought that there should be beauty contests for the insides of bodies. "

Dead Ringers

"What a life we live..
In hospitals - it's not permitted to shoot.
In restaurants - it's not permitted.
In churches - it's not permitted.
At the barber's - it's not permitted.
In the orphanage - it's not permitted.
it's not permitted any place anymore!!!"

La decima vittima

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 19 Mar 2017, 19:45

“Whether by knife or whether by gun, losing your life can sometimes be fun.”

Funny Games