U 75. godini umro Paul Naschy R.I.P....

Sve o industriji, VHS, DVD, filmovi iz kućne radinosti itd.
dr_gonzo

U 75. godini umro Paul Naschy R.I.P....

Post by dr_gonzo » 01 Dec 2009, 20:15

Sad news this morning as word has come down that the legendary Paul Naschy has passed away after a bout with caner. He was 75.

Paul Naschy (1934 - 2009)

Horror fans should know Naschy as the Spanish actor that has portrayed Dracula, the Wolf Man (12 different times in the ) Hombre Lobo franchise) and even the Hunchback. He has toplined such classics as Panic Beats , Night of the Werewolf, Rojo Sangre, The Hunchback of the Morgue, Crimson, Vengeance of the Zombies and Night of the Sorcerers. Naschy also wrote, produced and even directed various horror films.

Otišla je još jedna legenda...legendarni Waldemar Daninsky ili Španjolski Christopher Lee

"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 01 Dec 2009, 20:30

da, legenda od glumca i redatelja, makar slabo poznat u filmskom svijetu današnjoj generaciji... RIP
Michel puši karu.

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 01 Dec 2009, 20:53

Nema ni na IMDB-u ništa zasad....sramota
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

Ašow

Post by Ašow » 02 Dec 2009, 01:06

brijem da svi kad se sjete drakule sjete se njegovog lica. ALi ne znaju da je to on.
--------
Last.fm