R.I.P. Ron Silver

Sve o industriji, VHS, DVD, filmovi iz kućne radinosti itd.
Dragonrage

R.I.P. Ron Silver

Post by Dragonrage » 17 Mar 2009, 17:36

Sad news tonight for Fangoria and Starlog readers, as Variety reports that actor Ron Silver has died. The recognizable actor first touched on the horror genre with the 1981 film The Entity, and continued appearing in genre fare steadily for the rest of his career, amassing a list that includes The Wisher, Timecop, The Arrival, Blue Steel, Shadow Zone: The Undead Express, and more.
Silver recently spent much time working in television, with recurring runs on The West Wing, Veronica's Closet, and Chicago Hope.
"Ron Silver died peacefully in his sleep with his family around him early Sunday morning" in New York City, said Robin Bronk, executive director of the Creative Coalition, which Silver helped found. "He had been fighting esophageal cancer for two years."
Ron Silver was 62 years old.

Iskreno, nije da je bio neka glumačka veličina, ali je bio prepoznatljiva faca i pamtio sam ga po ulogama negativaca u "Blue Steel" i "TimeCop" te po nastupu u seriji "The West Wing", pa me ovo zaista iznenadilo...

R.I.P.

GreenHornet

Post by GreenHornet » 17 Mar 2009, 19:55

R.I.P.
Zaljubljen sam u Fräulein Unbekann!!!!!

A$H

Post by A$H » 17 Mar 2009, 23:25

R.I.P.
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

boyko

Post by boyko » 17 Mar 2009, 23:26

R.I.P.
''Ne biste li radije da vas, kada umrete, pojedu vaši rođaci nego crvi?''

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 17 Mar 2009, 23:35

R.I.P.

callac

Post by callac » 18 Mar 2009, 00:05

R.I.P. :pomast:
'Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead.

dr_gonzo

Re: R.I.P. Ron Silver

Post by dr_gonzo » 20 Mar 2009, 17:36

Dragonrage wrote:Image

Sad news tonight for Fangoria and Starlog readers, as Variety reports that actor Ron Silver has died. The recognizable actor first touched on the horror genre with the 1981 film The Entity, and continued appearing in genre fare steadily for the rest of his career, amassing a list that includes The Wisher, Timecop, The Arrival, Blue Steel, Shadow Zone: The Undead Express, and more.
Silver recently spent much time working in television, with recurring runs on The West Wing, Veronica's Closet, and Chicago Hope.
"Ron Silver died peacefully in his sleep with his family around him early Sunday morning" in New York City, said Robin Bronk, executive director of the Creative Coalition, which Silver helped found. "He had been fighting esophageal cancer for two years."
Ron Silver was 62 years old.

Iskreno, nije da je bio neka glumačka veličina, ali je bio prepoznatljiva faca i pamtio sam ga po ulogama negativaca u "Blue Steel" i "TimeCop" te po nastupu u seriji "The West Wing", pa me ovo zaista iznenadilo...

R.I.P.
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -