Blu-Ray izdanja

Sve o industriji, VHS, DVD, filmovi iz kućne radinosti itd.
Studeni

Post by Studeni » 13 Sep 2008, 11:51

dr mladjo wrote:pitao sam za cd...jer ako kupujem dvd traxdate ispod 2 kn cijena cd bi trebala bit ektra mizerna..
1,5kn do 1,75kn
Another swig,
One last gulp,
One more tablet to pop,
Anything to get me to start
working on what I’ve been putting off

Mairosu
Location: Ministarstvo za istrazivanje ruda i gubljenje vremena

Post by Mairosu » 22 Sep 2008, 03:12

Preordered :

HOW THE WEST WAS WON ... ovo jedva cekam videti, konacno restored u 2.75:1 cinerami.
THE THING ... no comment :D
MAXIMUM RISK ... JCVD na Blurayu...pa ovo mora...jbg.
[i]Ako vidite duha, napijte se Pik piva do uha ![/i]

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 28 Oct 2008, 19:36

Entry-level Blu-ray players have dropped to below $230 at major retailers including Target Corp., Wal-Mart Stores Inc. and Best Buy Co. Some experts predict that promotional prices may fall below $150 on Black Friday, the big shopping day after Thanksgiving. Earlier this year, most Blu-ray players retailed for $400 or so.
kreće prema pozitivi iz perspektive cijena i "adoptiona"...

Mairosu
Location: Ministarstvo za istrazivanje ruda i gubljenje vremena

Post by Mairosu » 03 Nov 2008, 04:58

Road Warrior BluRay - WOW ! Zajedno uz onaj Queen Rock Montreal najbolji BluRay koji videh !

Black Rain - vrlo vrlo pozitivno sa puno extrasa, i krajnje dobar kvalitet.
[i]Ako vidite duha, napijte se Pik piva do uha ![/i]

Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 02 Mar 2009, 17:56

Ovo izlazi sredinom 5 mjeseca...

# Multiple THX-certified high-definition versions of the film
# All-new English 6.1 DTS-HD Master Audio Lossless
# Picture-in-picture of behind the scenes video, text commentaries and multimedia galleries
# Storyboard-script mode – view storyboards and read the script while watching the film
# Interactive quizzes and games
# BD-Live enabled, featuring games, extra content and more for Internet-connected players
# Audio commentary with 26 cast and crew members
# Audio commentary with director James Cameron and co-writer William Wisher
# Enhanced for D-Box Motion Control Systems
# Includes THX Optimizer

:supz: :supz: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

BTW...ovo Skynet izdanje ima i trailer, pa pogledajte...u njemu je prikazano šta će se nuditi to izdanje...

T2 Blu Ray TRAILER

:prayer: :prayer:

A$H

Post by A$H » 02 Mar 2009, 18:03

odlicno.. 8)
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 19 May 2009, 18:21

Neki zanimljivi Blu rayevi koji izlaze u dogledno vrijeme...vani naravno...

Big Trouble In Little China

Fox Home Entertainment has announced a Blu-ray release of Big Trouble In Little China which stars Kurt Russell and Kim Cattrall. The disc will be available to own from the 4th August, and should retail at around $29.99. The film (available in both theatrical and extended cuts) will be presented in widescreen, along with an English 5.1 DTS HD Master Audio soundtrack. Extras will include commentary by Director John Carpenter and actor Kurt Russell, 9 deleted scenes, an extended ending, a vintage featurette, a music video, a Richard Edlund Interview, a behind the scenes gallery, trailers, and TV spots.

Feature -Theatrical Version and Extended Cut
· Commentary by Director John Carpenter and actor Kurt Russell
· 9 Deleted Scenes
· Extended Ending
· Vintage Featurette
· Music Video
· Richard Edlund Interview
· Trailer A & B
· 6 TV Spots
· Behind the Scenes Gallery

The Towering Inferno

Fox Home Entertainment has announced a Blu-ray release of The Towering Inferno which stars Steve McQueen and Paul Newman. The disc will be available to own from the 14th July, and should retail at around $34.98. The film itself will be presented in widescreen, along with English 5.1 DTS HD Master Audio and 4.0 Dolby Surround soundtracks. Extras will include audio commentary by F.X. Feeney-Film Historian, Scene Specific Commentary by Mike Vezina, Special Director on X3, Scene Specific Commentary by Branko Racki, Stunt Coordinator on The Day After Tomorrow, 32 Extended and Deleted Scenes, an Alternate Opening Sequence, multiple featurettes, an Irwin Allen 1977 Interview, storyboard comparisons, galleries, trailers, and more.

* Commentary by F.X. Feeney, film historian
* Scene-specific commentary by Mike Vezina, special effects director on 'X3'
* Scene-specific commentary by Branko Racki, stunt coordinator on 'The Day After Tomorrow'
* 32 extended and deleted scenes
* Alternate opening sequence
* 10 featurettes:
o Inside the Tower: We Remember
o Innovating Tower: The SPFX of an Inferno
o The Art of Towering
o Irwin Allen: The Great Producer
o Directing the Inferno
o Putting out Fire
o Running on Fire
o Still the World's Tallest Building
o The Write Stirling Silliphant
o AMC Backstory: The Towering Inferno
* Six storyboard comparisons
* Vintage promotional materials:
o NATO presentation reel
o Two original 1974 featurettes
* Irwin Allen 1977 interview
* Trailer farm:
o 'The Towering Inferno' teaser
o 'The Towering Inferno' trailer
o 'The Poseidon Adventure' trailer
* Interactive galleries:
o American Cinematographer article
o 'The Towering Inferno' and how it was filmed
o Photographing the dramatic sequences for 'The Towering Inferno'
o “Action Unit” lives up to its name while shooting 'The Towering Inferno'
* Stills galleries:
o Shot compositions
o Publicity
o Behind the scenes
o Conceptual sketches
o Costumes

Midnight Express

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced a Blu-ray release of Midnight Express which stars Brad Davis, Randy Quaid, Bo Hopkins, and John Hurt. The Alan Parker directed film will be available to own from the 21st July for $38.96. Extras will include a commentary with Director Alan Parker, 4 featurettes ("The Producers", "The Production", "The Finished Film", "The Making of Midnight Express"), a photo gallery, the original trailer, and a photo booklet and essay from Parker’s on-set experiences.

* Commentary with Director Alan Parker
* The Producers
* The Production
* The Finished Film
* Photo Gallery

Over the Top

Warner Home Video has announced a Blu-ray release of Over the Top which stars Sylvester Stallone, David Mendenhall, and Robert Loggia. The disc will be available to own from the 8th September, and should retail at around $28.99. As far as we know, no extra material will be included on this one. We've attached our first look at the official package artwork below:

Highlander: Immortal Edition (Limited Edition Steelbook)

Image Image

* *Artwork Subject To Change
* Feature Commentary with Director Russell Mulcahy
* Highlander Documentary (A Legend is Born: Interview with Gregory Widen and Peter Bellwood on the Highlander script / The Visual Style: Interview with Cameraman Gerry Fisher and Architect Allan Cameron on the Highlander look / A Strong Woman: Interview with Roxanne Hart)
* Interview with Christopher Lambert
* Deleted Scenes (HD) - new to the UK
* Trailer (HD)

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 19 May 2009, 19:31

e da, koliko koštaju blue ray izdanja filmova za razliku od onih na dvd - ima? Imao sam ono raspravu na poslu o tome, sada ako su blue ray igre za ps3 pet puta skuplje od običnih igara za pc i slično, koliko koštaju blue ray filmovi?
Michel puši karu.

Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 19 May 2009, 19:35

john_constantine wrote:e da, koliko koštaju blue ray izdanja filmova za razliku od onih na dvd - ima? Imao sam ono raspravu na poslu o tome, sada ako su blue ray igre za ps3 pet puta skuplje od običnih igara za pc i slično, koliko koštaju blue ray filmovi?
Kod nas...dosta, 0d 180 do 220 kn...vani...ima ih i za "siću" tipa od 9 dolara na više, što ispada negdje od 50-ak kn na više... + imaju i raznorazne akcije 3 po cijeni 2 i tome slično...

Pa i PS3 igre vani koštaju upola manje nego kod nas...
Last edited by Dragonrage on 19 May 2009, 19:36, edited 1 time in total.

Josef K

Post by Josef K » 19 May 2009, 19:36

john_constantine wrote:e da, koliko koštaju blue ray izdanja filmova za razliku od onih na dvd - ima? Imao sam ono raspravu na poslu o tome, sada ako su blue ray igre za ps3 pet puta skuplje od običnih igara za pc i slično, koliko koštaju blue ray filmovi?
tu kod nas (algoritam, megastore...) su od 189 kn i više, a neznam kak je vani

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 19 May 2009, 22:41

vani su cijene u shopovima cca 30-35 dolara, ali imaju stalno neke offerte i popuste tako da se moze vec za dvadesetak dolara kupiti neka izdanja. dakako ima tu i po defaultu jeftinih BR izdanja poput par horrorčića ala sublime ili kako već kojima je originalna cijena već oko 14-15 dolara.

btw, Dragon odlične informacije glede novih blurayeva:

The Towering Inferno izgleda kao jeben paketić!

Dachande

Post by Dachande » 20 May 2009, 07:57

Ne da kostaju upola manje, nego i po 4-5 puta manje.
Ja bas i nebi gledao samo americka izdanja, vec europska. Filmovi su veoma cesto po 8-9 funti, sto je fakat malo, a cesto su 2za3.
A igre su jos bolja prica, ima ih cesto i po 10 funti vec, tipa little big planet koja je bila hit, za manje od 10funti, kod nas je 450kn :)

Btw, matrix 10dvd je 17funti, lotr 12dvd extended edition 17funti...

Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 03 Jun 2009, 17:48

Još zanimljivih blu ray izdanja...

Starman

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced a Blu-ray release of Starman which stars Karen Allen and Jeff Bridges. The disc will be available to own from the 11th August, and should retail at around $28.95. As far as we know no extra material will be included on this one, but we'll let you know if that changes. We've attached the official package artwork below:

Blue Thunder

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced a Blu-ray release of Blue Thunder which stars Roy Scheider, Warren Oates, and Malcolm McDowell. The disc will be available to own from the 11th August, and should retail at around $28.95. Extras will include commentary by the director, editor, and motion control supervisor, and featurettes ("Building Blue Thunder: Making-of the Helicopter", "Ride With The Angels: Making Blue Thunder - Multi-part Featurette", "1983 Promotional"). Artwork is attached:

* Director, Editor and Motion Control Supervisor Commentary
* "The Special": Building Blue Thunder: Making-of the Helicopter
* Ride With The Angels: Making Blue Thunder
* 1983 Promotional Featurette

Kagemusha

Criterion has provided us with artwork for a Blu-ray release of Kagemusha which stars Tatsuya Nakadai. The disc will be available to own from the 18th August, and should retail at around $39.95. We have no word on the disc contents yet I'm afraid, but we'll bring you further details very shortly. Stay tuned. For now though, here's our first look at the official package artwork:

Disc Features:
• New, restored high-definition digital transfer enhanced for widescreen televisions (DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack on Blu-ray edition)
• Audio commentary by Kurosawa scholar Stephen Prince (The Warrior’s Camera: The Cinema of Akira Kurosawa)
• Lucas, Coppola, and Kurosawa (19 minutes, 2005), directors George Lucas and Francis Ford Coppola discuss Kurosawa and their roles as executive producers of Kagemusha
• A 41-minute documentary on the making of Kagemusha, part of the Toho Masterworks series Akira Kurosawa: It Is Wonderful to Create
• Image: Kurosawa’s Continuity, a new video piece that reconstructs Kagemusha through Kurosawa’s paintings and sketches
• A series of Suntory Whiskey commercials made on the set of Kagemusha
• A gallery of storyboards painted by Kurosawa and images of their realization on-screen
• Theatrical trailers and teasers
• New and improved English subtitle translation
• PLUS: A 48-page booklet featuring a new essay by scholar Peter Grilli, a reprinted 1981 interview with Kurosawa by renowned critic Tony Rayns, and biographical sketches by Japanese film historian Donald Richie.

The Italian Job

Paramount Home Entertainment has announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of The Italian Job: 40th Anniversary Special Edition for the 15th of June, priced at around £12.99 and £19.99 respectively. A list of all announced specs can be found below, along with the artwork.

* Commentary with Screenwriter Troy Kennedy Martin and Mathew Field, Author of 'The Making of the Italian Job'
* Commentary by Producer Michael Deeley and Mathew Field, Author of 'The Making of The Italian Job' High Definition
* Mini Adventures (in HD on Blu-ray)
* Self Preservation Society: Making The Italian Job
* Music Video (in HD on Blu-ray)
* The Deleted Scene with Commentary by Author Mathew Field
* Theatrical Trailer
* Re-release Trailer
* Interview with Michael Caine

Bronson

E1 Entertainment has announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of Bronson for the 6th of July, priced at around £19.99 and £24.99 respectively. A list of rumoured specs can be found below, along with an early look at the artwork.

* Director's Commentary
* Making of Featurette
* Cast and Crew interviews
* Audio Introduction from Charles Bronson

The Seventh Seal

Criterion has announced DVD ($29.95) and Blu-ray ($39.95) releases of The Seventh Seal which stars Max von Sydow, Gunnar Bjornstrand, and Bibi Andersson. The Ingmar Bergman directed film will receive a restored 1.33:1 presentation, along with a Swedish Mono track. An English dub and subtitles will also be provided. Extras will include an introduction by Ingmar Bergman recorded in 2003, a commentary by Bergman expert Peter Cowie, a new afterword to the commentary by Cowie, an 83-minute documentary ("Bergman Island (2006)"), archival audio interview with Max von Sydow, a 1998 tribute to Bergman by filmmaker Woody Allen, a selected video filmography tracing Bergman's career, and the trailer. We've attached the artwork below:

Disc Features:
>• Introduction by Ingmar Bergman, recorded in 2003
• Audio commentary by Bergman expert Peter Cowiem, with new Afterword
• Documentary: "Bergman Island," an 83-minute film on Bergman by Marie Nyreröd
• Archival audio interview with Max von Sydow
• A 1998 tribute to Bergman by filmmaker Woody Allen
• Theatrical trailer
• Bergman 101, a selected video filmography tracing Bergman's career, narrated by Cowie
• A booklet featuring an essay by critic Gary Giddins

Repulsion

Criterion has announced DVD and Blu-ray releases of Repulsion which stars Catherine Deneuve. The Roman Polanski directed film will be available to own from the 28th July, with each release setting you back around $39.95. Extras will include commentary by director Roman Polanski and actress Catherine Deneuve, a 2003 documentary on the making of the film ("A British Horror Film"), a 1964 television documentary filmed on the set of Repulsion featuring rare footage of Polanski and Deneuve at work, the theatrical trailer, and a booklet featuring an essay by film scholar and curator Bill Horrigan. We've attached the artwork below:

Audio commentary featuring director Roman Polanski and actress Catherine Deneuve
• Documentaries: "A British Horror Film (2003)," plus "1964 television documentary filmed on the set of Repulsion"
• Theatrical trailer
• A booklet featuring an essay by film scholar and curator Bill Horrigan

Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 16 Jun 2009, 18:30

48 Hrs.

Paramount Home Entertainment has announced a Blu-ray release of 48 Hrs. which stars Eddie Murphy, Nick Nolte, and Annette O'Toole. The disc will be available to own from the 15th September. The film itself will be presented in widescreen, along with an English 5.1 Dolby TrueHD soundtrack. As far as we know, no extra material will be included. We've attached the artwork below:

This is Spinal Tap

MGM Home Entertainment has announced a 2-disc Blu-ray release of This is Spinal Tap for the 28th July. Retail will be $34.99. The film will be presented in 1.85:1 widescreen, along with English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio. Extras will include commentary by the Members of Spinal Tap, over 1 hour of deleted scenes and outtakes, a Catching Up With Marty DiBergi featurette, Flower People Press Conference, music videos ("Gimme Some Money", "(Listed to the) Flower People", "Hell Hole", "Big Bottom"), a "Stonehenge" Performance at the 2007 Live Earth Concert, a National Geographic Stonehenge Interview with Nigel Tufnel, a Spinal Tap Appearance on The Joe Franklin Show, and more. We've attached the official package artwork below:

Disc 1:
· Audio Commentary by Spinal Tap

· Catching Up with Marty DiBergi

· Vintage Tap Materials
· Flower People Press Conference
· Spinal Tap appearance on the Joe Franklin Show

· Music Videos:
· Gimme Some Money
· (Listen to the) Flower People
· Hell Hole
· Big Bottom

· Promotional Materials:
· Heavy Metal Memories commercial
· Cheese Rolling Trailer
· TV Spot #1:Offensive
· TV Spot #1 Reviews
· TV Spot #1: Amplifier

· Commercials:
· Commercial: Rock and Rolls #1
· Commercial: Rock and Rolls #2
· Commercial: Rock and Rolls #3

Disc 2:
· From Canal Plus "Stonehenge" Performance at the 2007 Live Earth Concert

· From Canal Plus National Geographic Stonehenge Interview with Nigel Tufnel

Deep Impact

Paramount Home Entertainment has announced a Blu-ray release of Deep Impact which stars Morgan Freeman, Tea Leoni, and Robert Duvall. The disc will be available to own from the 15th September. The film itself will be presented in widescreen, along with an English 5.1 Dolby TrueHD soundtrack. Extras will include commentary with Director Mimi Leder and Visual Effects Supervisor Scott Farrar, 4 featurettes ("Preparing For The End", "Making An Impact", "Creating the Perfect Traffic Jam", "Parting Thoughts"), a photo gallery, and trailers. We've attached our first look at the official package artwork below:

12 Monkeys

Universal Studios Home Entertainment has announced the Blu-ray release of 12 Monkeys for the 28th of July, priced at around $29.98. A complete list of disc specs can be found below, along with the artwork.

* 1.85:1 Widescreen Transfer (1080p)
* Audio: English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, Spanish DTS 5.1
* Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish
* The Hamster Factor & Other Tales of 12 Monkeys
* Theatrical Trailer
* 12 Monkeys Archives
* Feature Commentary with Director Terry Gilliam and Producer Charles Roven
* BD Live: Basic Download Center

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon UK

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced the Blu-ray release of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon for the 6th of July, priced at around £19.99. Full specs have yet to be revealed, but we can bring you some early info along with a look at the artwork. Check back soon for a full update and hopefully a review.

* Unleashing the Dragon: The Making of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
* A Conversation with Michele Yeoh

The New York Ripper

Blue Underground has announced The New York Ripper which stars Jack Hedley, Howard Ross, and Andrea Occhipinti. The Lucio Fulci directed film will be available to own from the 29th September, and should retail at around $29.95. The film itself will be presented in 2.35:1 widescreen, along with 7.1 DTS-HD and 7.1 Dolby TrueHD soundtracks. Extras will include an interview with Zora Kerova, a NYC Locations Then and Now featurette, and the theatrical trailer. We've attached the official artwork below:

Video Resolution/Codec

* 1080p/VC-1

Aspect Ratio(s)

* 2.35:1

Audio Formats

* English Dolby TrueHD 7.1 Surround Sound
* English DTS-HD 7.1 Surround Sound

Subtitles/Captions

* English SDH, French, Spanish

Supplements

* “I'm an Actress!” – Interview with Zora Kerova
* NYC Locations: Then and Now
* Theatrical trailer

Bubba Ho-Tep

Starz Home Entertainment has announced the Blu-ray release of Bubba Ho-Tep for the 17th of August, priced at around £19.99. A list of all announced bonus material can be found below, along with an early look at the artwork.

* Audio Commentary by Director Don Coscarelli and Bruce Campbell
* Audio Commentary by 'The King'
* Bruce Campbell Introduction
* Joe R. Lansdale Reads From Bubba Ho-Tep
* Deleted Scenes With Optional Commentary by Don Coscarelli and Bruce Campbell
* 'The Making of Bubba Ho-Tep' Featurette
* 'To Make A Mummy' Featurette
* 'Fit For A King' Featurette
* 'Rock Like An Egyptian' Featurette
* 'The King And I' Don Coscarelli Interview
* UK Premiere Q&A
* Bruce Talks Bubba Interview
* Music Video
* Photo Gallery
* Original Theatrical Trailer
* TV Spot
* Biographies

Fire and Ice

Blue Underground has announced a Blu-ray release of Fire and Ice which stars Randy Norton, Cynthia Leake, and Steve Sandor. The disc will be available to own from the 25th August, and will retail at $34.95. The film itself will be presented in widescreen, along with 7.1 DTS-HD and 7.1 Dolby TrueHD soundtracks. Extras will include commentary with Producer/Director Ralph Bakshi, a making of featurette, a Bakshi on Frazetta feature, Sean Hannon's Diary Notes, a behind-the-scenes still gallery, and the trailer.

• Audio Commentary with Producer/Director Ralph Bakshi
• Featurettes: "The Making of Fire and Ice," "Bakshi on Frazetta"
• Still Galleries: "Sean Hannon's Diary Notes," "Photo Gallery"
• Theatrical Trailer

Cutthroat Island

'Cutthroat Island' will be presented in 1080p AVC accompanied by a 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack. Extra features include an archival featurette with interviews with cast/crew, audio commentary and the original theatrical trailer.

Video Resolution/Codec

* 1080p/AVC MPEG-4

Audio Formats

* English DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 Surround Sound

Subtitles/Captions

* TBA

Supplements

* Audio commentary
* Featurette
* Theatrical trailer

Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 17 Jun 2009, 17:04

Još neki noviteti na Blu Rayu...

Léon UK

Optimum Home Entertainment has announced the Blu-ray release of Léon for the 14th of September, priced at around £24.99. It's far too early for any concrete disc specs at this time, but we can bring you a peek at the artwork. Check back at a later date for full details.

Switchblade Romance UK

Optimum Home Entertainment has announced the Blu-ray release of Switchblade Romance for the 20th of July, priced at around £15.99. We don't have any concrete disc specs at this time, but we can bring you a peek at the artwork. Check back soon for full details.

The Pianist UK

Optimum Home Entertainment has announced the Blu-ray release of The Pianist for the 20th of July, priced at around £15.99. We don't have any concrete disc specs at this time, but we can bring you a peek at the artwork. Check back soon for full details.

Lesbian Vampire Killers UK

Momentum Pictures Home Entrainment has announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of Lesbian Vampire Killers for the 3rd of August, priced at around £19.99 and £24.99 respectively. We don't yet have full details for either format, but we can bring you an early look at the artwork. Check back soon for a full update.