New Daredevil and Deadpool Movies In the Works?

Sve o industriji, VHS, DVD, filmovi iz kućne radinosti itd.
A$H

New Daredevil and Deadpool Movies In the Works?

Post by A$H » 11 Sep 2008, 07:10

Today Variety ran an article about Fox's woes at the box office and inside they mentioned a couple of projects that sound pretty intriguing. They mention the young X-Men project that has been mentioned before, Deadpool and even the possibility that they may even do another Daredevil film. All of these projects have really been rumor up to this point but to know they are really looking into these possibilities is fantastic.

I am the biggest fan of both Daredevil and Deadpool. I am one of the few who really enjoyed Daredevil however. It stuck to the story which I think most people didn't like. They would rather see a huge deviation in the story like with Spider-Man or even the X-Men movie. That or they just can't stand Ben Afleck whom I thought did a pretty good job in the flick myself.

My concern with the Deadpool movie is that they keep Ryan Reynolds pretty boy face in the movie for too long. I was not impressed at all from the footage of him in Wolverine at Comic Con. I was actually a little angered that they would take my favorite character of all time and completely change him up. We'll just have to wait and see how this one plays out.
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

Dragonrage

Re: New Daredevil and Deadpool Movies In the Works?

Post by Dragonrage » 20 Jul 2010, 11:19

Dva teaser plakata za Deadpoola...

Image Image