Paris Hilton and Stan Lee Making Comic Book Hero

Sve o industriji, VHS, DVD, filmovi iz kućne radinosti itd.
A$H

Paris Hilton and Stan Lee Making Comic Book Hero

Post by A$H » 02 Aug 2008, 18:21

I seriously have no idea how to respond to this. I have checked my blackberry three times to make sure I did not fall into some kind of time warp and that it is not April 1st. Paris Hilton told MTV that she is working on a project with Stan Lee the creator of some of our favorite super heroes.

“We’re developing that right now and just going over scripts and drawing my character,” Hilton told us. “I fight crime.”

“It’s not like your typical superhero,” she promised of her Lee-created character. “It’s me basically as a superhero, so kind of using makeup and compacts as weapons. It’s kind of like a spoof on a superhero.”

Will her power be, being famous for being famous? Will she sit around painting her toe nails and saying 'thats hot'. ? This just turns my stomach in all kinds of ways. The thing that is really ironic is that Paris Hilton who I met on the set of one of her films is ACTUALLY a really nice person and acts and dresses pretty normal. Its only when the cameras are turned on that you get the Paris Hilton we all love to hate.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 02 Aug 2008, 18:24

my god... netko ju treba zaustaviti... :lol:
Michel puši karu.

Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 04 Aug 2008, 12:22

john_constantine wrote:my god... netko ju treba zaustaviti... :lol:
Možda Punisher 8) 8) :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FilmTV

Post by FilmTV » 04 Aug 2008, 14:06

Stan Lee je totalni debil, nebi me čudilo da u slobodno vrijeme snima serijal u kojem si pali dlake na jajima.