Cheech & Chong Together Again

Sve o industriji, VHS, DVD, filmovi iz kućne radinosti itd.
A$H

Cheech & Chong Together Again

Post by A$H » 31 Jul 2008, 04:51

Sad ce dr gonzo bit sretan.. :lol: :lol:

Growing up I was a huge fan of Cheech & Chong. Nice Dreams, Up In Smoke, Still Smokin.. I loved them all and I couldn't get enough. Of course when I was loving these movies they were broken up over "creative differences". My thought on that was Cheech was just getting sick of the dope humor and Chong lived it.

Today the long feud is over! Yep, according to Jam/AP the pot smoking duo are going to get back together again. Currently they are planing on doing a revival tour of sorts with stand up called "Hey, Whats That Smell?". So do they have any other plans down the pipeline for us?

Currently we really have no idea and best guess is that if this tour is really successful that we could possibly see a movie in the works. At least thats what I would love to see. The official details on the tour are supposed to be announced sometime today in California by Live Nation. I just hope they come to a city near me!
Nadam se da ce bit nekaj od tog...
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 15 Sep 2008, 22:48

Ja mislim da su se malo prekasno sjetili ponovnog udruženja, ali hej neće mi biti žao gledati...
Pa to su jeben mu Cheech & Chong 8)
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -