Star wars: The Force unleashed

Sve o industriji, VHS, DVD, filmovi iz kućne radinosti itd.
Scarface

Star wars: The Force unleashed

Post by Scarface » 12 Jun 2008, 12:43

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is a multimedia project developed by LucasArts along with Dark Horse Comics, Lego, Hasbro, and Del Rey Books.[1][2] It consists of a video game, a tie-in novel, action figures, a comic book, a reference book and a role-playing game supplement, as well as a book on the making of the game. The game will be available on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii,[3] PlayStation Portable,[4] Nintendo DS,[5] second-generation N-Gage,[6] and PlayStation 2.[4]

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed tells the story of Darth Vader's secret apprentice, Starkiller, as he hunts down the Jedi remaining after Emperor Palpatine orders them killed.[7] Set in the dark times between Episode III and Episode IV, the story explores the aftermath of the Great Jedi Purge as well as the rise of Darth Vader, leading into the Original Trilogy.[

Možda je već bilo, al ja san tek sad ovo ubra, dobro da će bit i na PS2, SW serijal s ovim i Clone wars crtićen se vraća u velikom stilu vidin.
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

Unreal

Post by Unreal » 12 Jun 2008, 13:17

ovo bi ja stavio pod temu Igre, konzole i slično jer se priča o igrici ,a ne filmu. btw več sam čuo nešto o naslovu,ali nisam pretjerano zainteresiran jer mi po snjimkama i ne izgleda previše igrivo i ne dolazi na pc

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 12 Jun 2008, 13:50

Da, ali zaslužuje zasebnu temu, ne običan post, a ovo je vezano uz filmski serijal, pa...
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.