Raskrinkavanja (fraudi, zavjere i ostalo)

Sve što ne paše u ostale forume ide ovdje.
John_Ryder

Re: Raskrinkavanja (fraudi, zavjere i ostalo)

Post by John_Ryder » 03 Jul 2021, 11:11

Melanija je zapravo Tuđman, a Trump je Dražen Petrović!!!!

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 03 Jul 2021, 11:17

John_Ryder wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 11:11
Melanija je zapravo Tuđman, a Trump je Dražen Petrović!!!!
kako nam se rugaju. Elin Charles je Dino Dvornik!!

Ratko Martinović je zapravo Josip Katalenić. Ljudi progledajte!!

Image Image

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 03 Jul 2021, 12:14

Isuse i Bože, majka Marija, djevico Gospo!!!! Ja sam otvorio oči, sada vidim!!! Hvala ti kolega!

Michel

Post by Michel » 04 Jul 2021, 23:44

:skrujufakju:

Ovo sam pratio uživo kad je poletio veoma zanimljivo

Thank you for video RV!! Watching felt so weird to me. After I watched my thoughts were like..man.. How is this possible??!! Well it wasn't..Lol Makes me sick to my stomach and my heart saddened every time you reveal their mockery
RV Truth, seen what you did there! The split second shot of the one eye symbol at the 15:49 mark. Also this video runs at 19:54, both times have the same numbers in it!
SHOWS THE FLAT HORIZON VERY WELL!!!!
Great stuff! It looks as though he used Felix Baumgartner's production company to film this.
And of course he’s a total actor and full on deceptive player in the matrix ... thanks again RV for the total exposure !
People just think this is nothing... and how does it effect me anyway, attitude. They are blindly drinking in the poison, and they don't care.
I thank you RV for continuing to try to wake people. These days are the hardest times of my life and I really struggle to be happy anymore.
Take care brother ~ Much love 💗
He also does the trick where he writes out esp vip and now which spells 3 diamond upside down and of course 3 and diamond is 333 also he for sure never held his breath for 17 min hahaha
The meaning of all this symbols must be a witchcraft, they must gain something. No other explanation
All true magicians are summoning demons and/or controlling demons through rituals, spells etc to perform their magic tricks. Performing true magic starts to effect the magicians health
Altitude was 24,600. 2+4=6 and if you delete the two 00 you are left with 66 which is two 33's coincidence?
In the Tarot the 15th card is the Devil's card. 15 was also the number of Inanna (Venus in Sumeria).
I kakav expose od 52 minute auuu bratko

ººThe reason Lucifers all seeing eye (The evil eye) is on the back of every dollar bill is because Satan rules or at lest evil does. The idea that evil doesn’t really exit or as Shakespeare put it.
”There is no good or bag in the world, that it’s only man’s way of thinking that makes it seem so”
This is a lie and secret that exceeds even the ball Earth lie. It’s the mother of all lies and those who follow scripture needs to quit making excuses for liars. There are over two hundred passages that refer to the Earth’s foundation, it’s like the authors knew that flat-earth vs. ball-earth was going to be an issue. How can so many good people believe in the Bible but not believe in what it says ?
The handshake says it all
Is it possible that they are faking micro-space the same as fake outer space ? Also high technology is very questionable when you can’t see it without a million dollar device always.
The knowledge and truth that this man gives us is priceless.
I suggest you make a back up on USB etc as you never know if this Orwellian platform may take it down!
There is a clip going around on facebook about doctors getting vaccin and the needle is gone once it comes back out. I expect you to cover it
So to those that don't notice in the background here in the comments when he showed the picture of Anderson Cooper and that gal they both have their head cocked the same way and that's just part of it wow how entertaining can it get? Much more I'm sure. The greatest show Unearthed and I feel really really bad that I started that and you know they're saying it on the regular news.
@ timestamp 6:13 how about that secret Freemason handshake
@ timestamp 6:13 how about that secret Freemason handshake
Andy Kaufman=666 in Gematria. Keep trying to figure out his role in all of this. I’m getting so confused with all this information. I thought he was one of the good guys and now I am feeling really disillusioned with all the controlled opposition. Does anyone know what Kaufman’s angle is in all of this....would like some insight...
are they killing these actors or just faking their deaths and news?
what happens to the actors where do they go?
Rv said before they go to an island or something, it is hard to get this type of information because they hide it from the masses. Maybe some wear disguises when back in society but one thing for sure is the family that invented flouride in belgium have that, "mother of darkness castle" which is very hard to find info on this, online.. remember internet is 95% controlled
Who are they? And why do they care about all this symbolism? When I first saw you on YouTube I thought you were crazy. I still think you are but your definitely not wrong about a lot of this. I just don't understand why.
They, are "Freemasons" they run the world. The NWO/Communism, etc, that's happening. They are Satanists. What's going on with the "V" about making it mandatory, is just conditioning the public to take the mark of the beast, "Satan" during the 7 year great tribulation by the antichrist which is just around the corner to happen. It has been predicted in the Holy bible over 2,500. years ago. Read Revelation 13. Tells you all about the antichrist/beast/Satanist system. Read the whole bible though! Come to Christ if you haven't already, before it's too late! God Bless!!! :)
World is staged
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 05 Jul 2021, 00:01

Kog boli kurac.

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 05 Jul 2021, 00:24

John_Ryder wrote:
05 Jul 2021, 00:01
Kog boli kurac.
:prayer:

Michel

Post by Michel » 05 Jul 2021, 00:25

John_Ryder wrote:
05 Jul 2021, 00:01
Kog boli kurac.
Bratko, nemoj da sereš moderatori ne radite mi dobri posao. Ćao

Michel

Post by Michel » 17 Jul 2021, 04:11

Među nama su

Imagine if you had technology a thousand years ahead of what's available today. Would a hologram cloak seem impossible then? THEY LIVE AMONG US.
are they clones or egg born? when egg where's the brood-mother? And think of the insectoids bside the reptoids and beside the Arni-terminators = robotoids and th hoof-beings and the bird-beings and beside the Dog-faced beings: they are all among us. We are the flock the sheep, they are the wolves with camouflage technology. I am often thinking: Are we the real robots in this WESTWorld scenario = fake world (yes all around us (and we?) is fake -> check out Above is below channel and Niven! = all is frequency so we are) or they with all their magic equipment and spells. We hav been misleaded in every single point: even the language this here = english is the only reason: it's pure spell language, as Joyoflord is repeating: speak in tongues = use your own natural language not the one you have learned (=english, german, french....) speak in tonguies an be astonished!
this video is pretty incredible, showing many clues and critters. Once your eyes can SEE it you cannot doubt
anymore. This was a good presentation

I heard it suggested that they are manipulating our perception using frequency. Theres a cheesey b movie called They Live that demonstrates how that would work but in the movie, the sunglasses the main character wears is what shows him the reality...we dont actually need sunglasses for our perception to be messed with if the tech is based off frequencies...much Love❤

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 17 Jul 2021, 11:31

Michel, pazi da te Hilary ne pronađe pa da završiš ko Epstein. :zubifale: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Michel

Post by Michel » 17 Jul 2021, 13:20

Ma može mi samo popušit :kokicarenje:

Beyonce scared the hell out of her husband when she went up to him. He was clearly startled
yeah because she wasnt suppose to do that...the real beyonce alter "woke up" and literally cried for help. thats why jay starlted, he is her handler after all. The demon then takes over and you see her go down on the floor in obedience to the demon to whip her head like that. so satanic.
After she whips her head you can see him look at her and command her to sing
right! Like she looked like she was whipping her head around too hard-that looked like it was painful
The biggest lie the devil told is that he doesn't exist open your eyes the devil is real
believe that Beyonce is possessed too. She's said too many times to count that she has alter egos. I remember a video years ago where she had her hands in the devil horns formation and she kept pointing her hand at the audience like that. At one point, she had her hand behind her back doing the devil horns. Her dumbass fans kept saying that your hands naturally do that when you're singing 🤦
Yep, everything is connected. Everything that saturates the structure of our society blocks third eye - fluoridated water, chem trails in air, chems in food & agriculture, how the school system works, sugar, addictions, living in isolation (even before Covid, our model of living is not in community which we are designed to be), toxins in our fabrics, medication, etc etc. All pineal gland calcifying.

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 17 Jul 2021, 17:41

Jadan Đej Zi.

Michel

Post by Michel » 17 Jul 2021, 19:05

Đejzi joj je handler :)

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 13 Aug 2021, 00:56

Pogledao sam dokumentarac Zeitgeist iz 2007. godine, i stvarno se puno toga može vidjeti, ovaj svijet je jedna velika manipulacija od strane malog broja ljudi.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 13 Aug 2021, 14:07

John_Ryder wrote:
13 Aug 2021, 00:56
Pogledao sam dokumentarac Zeitgeist iz 2007. godine, i stvarno se puno toga može vidjeti, ovaj svijet je jedna velika manipulacija od strane malog broja ljudi.
Kao šinčić pinčić naprimjer... Manipulirati će drugima da dobije peneze i živi na vaš račun, a pička će nositi masku u svionu umjesto da ide autom doma kao neki dan kad je srao da može bez covid potvrde u brisel.

To je vaš problem što vjerujete da vam je država dužna osigurati med i mlijeko.
Michel puši karu.

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 14 Aug 2021, 00:54

john_constantine wrote:
13 Aug 2021, 14:07
John_Ryder wrote:
13 Aug 2021, 00:56
Kao šinčić pinčić naprimjer... Manipulirati će drugima da dobije peneze i živi na vaš račun, a pička će nositi masku u svionu umjesto da ide autom doma kao neki dan kad je srao da može bez covid potvrde u brisel.

To je vaš problem što vjerujete da vam je država dužna osigurati med i mlijeko.
Ne kužim sad ovo sa medom i mlijekom, to meni upućuješ? meni ne treba ništa od države nit mi trebaju njene pare, para fala bogu imam i hebe mi se.Samo komentiram kako je dokumentarac zakon. :kokicarenje: :partyman: