Raskrinkavanja (fraudi, zavjere i ostalo)

Sve što ne paše u ostale forume ide ovdje.
John_Ryder

Re: Raskrinkavanja (fraudi, zavjere i ostalo)

Post by John_Ryder » 05 Jan 2024, 22:16

hitman_4 wrote:
05 Jan 2024, 21:24
čak je i hawnkins nešto jebo za razliku od incela i junfera ryderice. bolesnika michela ne treba ni komentirati, taj si je stvorio svijet u glavi i tu nema previše pomoći osim tableta i dugotrajne terapije :!:
mi smo svi jebali a ti nisi, ti igraš witchera dok mi jebemo gubitniče :kokicarenje: :rock: :finga:

Michel

Post by Michel » 06 Jan 2024, 03:59

Ma bolesno niš ne čudi. Nisam ni znao da je Chris Tucker isto bio. Ne znam jeste li gledali Katta Williamsa kod onoga Shannona Sharpea (bivši NFL igrač i komentator na ESPNu) i jučer je gostovao i već njegovo gostovanje ima 18 milijuna pregleda. 18 milijuna jer Katt Williams je poznat jer dere po svakome i crna ovca je u hollywoodu jer govori protiv Illuminata i svega. Evo, u ovom kratkom videu spominje Illuminate pa poslušajte. Stvarno vas molim poslušajte ovo. Katt ih je sve raskrinkao.

Katt did his big one with this whole industry in shambles today 🤣🤣
Katt literally touches on every aspect of life during this interview. The good, the bad. The happy, the sad. The light, the dark. The truth, the lies. The rich, the poor. The love, the hate. You name it.
Katt Williams is a menace 😂😂😂. He destroyed the entire entertainment industry in a little over 2 hours
Katt has officially shook up the world. 🔥 The Truth shall set you free ... all 2024.
WARNING: Grab some popcorn, a bottle of Jack Daniel's and make sure your schedule is clear for the rest of the day.
Protect Katt at ALL cost!
Katt got the whole internet talkin.

Katt Williams needs his own show or podcast. I would love to hear him deconstruct current events, the news, etc.
Katt Williams is FIRE!! It's refreshing to see someone stand up for truth and what's right in the industry. He's small in stature but a BOLD, GIANT with integrity! Celebrities like this are few and far between! Stand up and stand out against the sellouts!!
How rotten is Hollywood that whether Kat is telling the truth or not, we believe him and hundreds of thousands of people flocked to watch this? 😂 Kat is right, reckoning is coming for Hollywood in 2024
I want to think Katt is crazy... but people who tell the truth about people that you think you know always sound crazy... until the truth comes out. This is gold.
I enjoy Kat just spitting the truth!! He’s right!! Color doesn’t matter. It’s right vs wrong or evil vs good.
If people stopped lying and telling the truth, then the world would be less messy!!
I had chills when Kat stood up and bent over at Shannon, like a giant, just to set up his point. His analogies are so deep and on point. Kat is a legend and that’s that. Thank you, Kat!! 💪💯
Katt...you're so correct...2024 truth shall prevail...lies will be exposed. ❤
He's actually spitting mad wisdom. "Satan cannot create anything"
"Race is not where the line is drawn, it's Gods side and the other side" had to listen to that twice.
Evo i od Marcusa koji kaže da je zanimljivo kako dvije najveće priće zasad u 2024. su popis Epstein i Katt Williams raskrinkao sve.

THAT MINISTER IS SPEAKING SO MUCH TRUTH!!
IT REALLY MAKES YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT WE (EVEN AS A CHRISTIANS)....HAVE BEEN ACCEPTING AS JUST "ENTERTAINMENT"!!
Not only is Tyler Perry tricking people into accepting drag he's also often depicted in church openly mocking the faith.
I always thought it was so strange and I always felt so uncomfortable watching Tyler Perry in a dress and playing Church scenes THANK YOU someone called it out as well it was always so wrong to me on so many levels
YESSS....2024 IS GOING TO BE A YEAR OF EXPOSURES....BUT IT WILL ALSO BE A YEAR OF GOD'S JUDGEMENT, & JUSTICE THAT WILL BE SERVED!!...THERE ARE SERIOUS CONSEQUENSES FOR THE EVIL THAT IS GOING ON UPON THIS EARTH & GOD IS SICK OF IT...HE
HAS GIVEN THESE PEOPLE ALOT OF TIME TO REPENT,,,BUT THEY HAVE REFUSED!!!
Asking for prayers, THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!!!! Please pray for my son who's in ICU right now. He's an Uber eats worker and got shot 5x this morning, but GOD!!! Yes he's in charge! That "stand your ground" perp down here in Florida, missed all vital organs, praise GOD. Thank you for your prayers. Thank you.
One of the best things I did several years ago was stop watching TV, Movies and most music! I have incredible peace now!
Pray for Katt Williams everyone .. it’s Light Vs Dark and Truth must prevail. So sick of the evil
100% I have been boycotting Criminal Thug Life "Entertainment" for a long time, sports, and other media. Sexualizing children in music, movies, and T.V. was a huge issue in my church and family, in the early 2,000's. Pedo Wood is real and I have been standing against it for many many years, it cost me my marriage, my house, and all of the profit from my work.

A o Epsteinu
U nekim izjavama spominje se i Stephen Hawking, koji je navodno "sudjelovao u maloljetničkoj orgiji". Hawking je fotografiran na Epsteinovu otoku u ožujku 2006., kao dio putovanja na znanstvenu konferenciju na susjednom otoku St Thomas. Konferenciju je platio Epstein, a na njoj je sudjelovalo još 20 znanstvenika, prenosi Sky News.
Ovu scenu mogu zamisliti i kako Epstein, Clinton stoje i gledaju i smiju se jer je ovaj u kolicima i dobiva blowjob totalno to vidim.

Evo i dokument u pdf formatu o Epsteinu 894 stranice https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VjGuTu ... view?pli=1

DiCaprio :skrujufakju: https://www.livemint.com/news/world/leo ... 60735.html nije ni čudo em je smeće od glumca em je smeće od osobe. Nije ni čudo što hoda sa 30 godina mlađim curama. Bio bi i on sa maloljetnicima da je dozvoljeno.
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 06 Jan 2024, 09:51

creepy trump je bio čest gost

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 06 Jan 2024, 09:52

hitman_4 wrote:
06 Jan 2024, 09:51

:jawbreaker:

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 06 Jan 2024, 11:04

Svi su bili na epsteinovom otoku

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 06 Jan 2024, 11:07

Može raskrinkavanje marka cukenberga, navodno gradi podzemne bunkere

Michel

Post by Michel » 06 Jan 2024, 11:12

John_Ryder wrote:
06 Jan 2024, 11:04
Svi su bili na epsteinovom otoku
Je, ali Trump nikad nije koristio ništa i kad je vidio, izbjegavao. Čak i te cure koje su zlostavljane su rekle da gospodin Trump nije ništa pokušavao. Tako da je Trump legitiman. Čitam da bi se mogli otkazati glasanje za predsjednika ove godine što će biti presedan jer demokrati ne žele da Trump pobijedi. To bi bilo suludo, ne vjerujem da imaju zakon iza toga. Uglavnom, pratit će se ovo jer nas se sve tiče bit će zanimljiva ova godina.
John_Ryder wrote:
06 Jan 2024, 11:07
Može raskrinkavanje marka cukenberga, navodno gradi podzemne bunkere
Bit će kasnije :kokicarenje:
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 06 Jan 2024, 11:20

hitman_4 wrote:

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 06 Jan 2024, 11:21

creepy trump :jawbreaker:

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 06 Jan 2024, 12:15

naravno hitmanović gej ljevičar protiv gospodina Trumpa.

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 06 Jan 2024, 13:22

hitman_4 wrote:
06 Jan 2024, 11:20
hitman_4 wrote:

Inferno

Post by Inferno » 07 Jan 2024, 13:56

Trump pobjeđuje 100%, nema dileme, neće utrka uopće biti zanimljiva ako ovi zadrže dedu Bidena

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 25 Jan 2024, 11:02

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 25 Jan 2024, 20:14

https://www.tiktok.com/@onaivonaa

naš michel kopira ovu malu :D

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 27 Jan 2024, 14:16

opasan ovaj momak