Raskrinkavanja (fraudi, zavjere i ostalo)

Sve što ne paše u ostale forume ide ovdje.
hitman_4

Re: Raskrinkavanja (fraudi)

Post by hitman_4 » 30 Jun 2021, 18:31

mene zanima ko trpa malu Bili Eliš?

Michel

Post by Michel » 30 Jun 2021, 21:25

john_constantine wrote:
30 Jun 2021, 18:08
Gasi internet... Bijelac postaje crnac nakon lažiranja smrti, a muški ženske.... Ovo je najbolje od teorija zavjere
Koji je to bijelac postao crnac? Jimi Hendrix je crnac koji je postao crnac imenom i prezimenom Morgan Freeman. Još sam spominjao Michael Jacksona koji je Dave Dave. David Bowie je Jack Steven i Robin Williams je Melinda Gates. Prava Melinda Gates je mrtva, e sad jel ubijena ne znam ali nemoj zaboraviti da je Robin Williams odlično odigrao žensku osobu u filmu Mrs. Doubtfire.

Ako pogledaš kako je izgledala prava Melinda Gates

Lažna Melinda Gates

Hahaha dajte me nemojte jebat ako je ovo žensko https://content.fortune.com/wp-content/ ... square.jpg :lol:

To su dvije različite osobe.

Zato sam i stavio ovaj tu video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7G5CKX0je0 uvjerljivo najbolji video po pitanju masonerije = sotonizma. Samo se zapitaj zašto svi ti ljudi koji su odrasli ljudi od glumaca, pjevača do političara i sve te elite vjeruju u sotonu/lucifera i zašto se pozdravljaju na određen način od rukovanja, do tri šestice, imaju na desetke različitih pozdrava kako komuniciraju i svi ti pozdravi su u masonskim knjigama.

Jedan od najpoznatijih je masonic hand in pocket

I povijesne osobe poput ovih

Fauci https://twitter.com/bishoplgaiters/stat ... 4940545028

Pokrivanje oka je isto simbol koji je opisan u masonskim knjigama

Sve je to lijepo u videu opisano. I kako je Altiyan rekao, mason drugog stupnja ne zna istinu koju zna mason treće stupnja isto kao što taj trećeg stupnja ne zna istinu koju zna mason četvrtog stupnja. I tako rastu sve radi slave i novaca.

Znak tri šestice https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Tn3_y2dlc9E/maxresdefault.jpg ovo je samo mali dio celebrity, imma ih na tisuće. Rekao je Altiyan koji je bio u masonima da su praktički svi unutra, svaki malo poznatiji celebrity. I da ako netko izađe a pritom sve kaže javnosti bit će ubijen i to piše u masonskim knjigama. Ustvari nam je sve pred nosom tko želi istraživati.

Što misliš zašto je JFK ubijen? Zato što nije igro po njihovim pravilima i tjedan dana prije smrti održao je poznat govori o tajnim društvima koje vladaju svijetom https://www.fresnobee.com/opinion/lette ... 55357.html prije se mogao naći taj govor na youtubeu a sad više ne mogu nać. Zato ovdje ima https://soundcloud.com/user-630113290/j ... ocieties-1

Pazi što je Dylan rekao i pogledaj mu tugu u očima jer zna da je gotov. E sad, gdje će njegova duša otići ne znam ali to oni vjeruju. The chief commander ti je drugi naziv za sotonu.

Svijet je čudno i bizarno mjesto.

Ili ovaj sotonistički opening u Cernu

Po meni su veće budale ljudi koji ne vjeruju u ovakve stvari nego mi koji vjerujemo. Ok ovo za glumce da su netko drugi tu se može razglabat jel to istina ili ne i mogu shvatiti da netko to ne vjeruje ali ovo sa masonerijom = sotonizmom jer sve crno na bijelo praktički samo malo istražit.
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 01 Jul 2021, 02:27

hitman_4 wrote:
30 Jun 2021, 18:31
mene zanima ko trpa malu Bili Eliš?
Ja, ali samo u guzu.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 01 Jul 2021, 08:52

Ma pobrkao sam Hendrixa sa morrisonom. 😆
Michel puši karu.

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 01 Jul 2021, 13:20

di je o svemu tome corey feldman?

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 01 Jul 2021, 16:04

hitman_4 wrote:
01 Jul 2021, 13:20
Bio je danas gost u Dr.Oz emisiji.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 01 Jul 2021, 21:06

John_Ryder wrote:
01 Jul 2021, 16:04
hitman_4 wrote:
Nije valjda da pratiš tu mušku verziju oprah?
Michel puši karu.

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 01 Jul 2021, 23:05

John_Ryder wrote:
hitman_4 wrote:
najjače kad ugosti onu stručnjakinju za nestale :D

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 02 Jul 2021, 00:05

john_constantine wrote:
01 Jul 2021, 21:06
John_Ryder wrote:
hitman_4 wrote:
Nije valjda da pratiš tu mušku verziju oprah?
Ne, nego svaki put kada ručam i upalim TV vidim tu emisiju, i prebacim za jedno 10 sekundi. :kokicarenje:

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 02 Jul 2021, 00:13

bolje da puštaju seriju Oz, čak je i prigodna za bagru sa hrta

Michel

Post by Michel » 02 Jul 2021, 01:23

Već se godinama raskrinkava Jonesa da je poznati stand up komičar Bill Hicks. Sličnosti su ogromne.

Još malo raskrinkavanja u kakvom svijetu živimo

Pa malo još

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/vatican- ... EQ4TU.html

World si staged

Michel

Re: Raskrinkavanja (fraudi, zavjere i ostalo)

Post by Michel » 02 Jul 2021, 01:59

https://biblijaiznanost.net/luciferov-h ... -vatikana/

Raskrinkavanje Vatikana i sotonista koji pripremaju dolazak antikrista. To oni vjeruju nebitno jel netko drugi vjeruje u nešto drugo ili ne vjeruju uopće. Odrasli ljudi koji vladaju svijetom vjeruju u sotonu. Kome dosad to nije jasno šta da vam radim osim opet da vam dam ovaj video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7G5CKX0je0

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 02 Jul 2021, 09:33

čekam antikristicu da me uzme i izbavi

Michel

Post by Michel » 03 Jul 2021, 02:20

Movie industry been telling y’all they been masking up. Watch tropic thunder RDJ’s performance was brilliant and funny as hell but it showed you how easily these actors can switch roles and play a completely different character.
Hollywood is the stage, these people are characters and the world is the audience
It feels like we're being distracted from something big.
I always knew the industry was full of weirdos, clones and body doubles. Everybody thought I was crazy but now they’re seeing what I was seeing 15-20 yrs ago
Truth is stranger than fiction!!
Remember folks...its always easier to fool someone,.than to convince someone that they've been fooled!!!Stay sharp !!
Yo I think the movie “us” is symbolic about all of this because it showed that one girls lookalike taking her spot while the real one went underground I think this was like a little hint about what happens to celebrities. What u guys think?
Damn so they really killed the original dave
The story back then was he was basically targeted and had went to the jungle, literally. Once he came back he was visibly different and had changed his 'opinions' on a lot of things.
Ain't gonna lie a fan of Chapelle since the mid 90s. This guy sound like one tone lower and slower than Dave but forced. Any real Dave Chapelle fan knows his Mother was a teacher and his vocab was thru the roof. All u have to do is listen to this guy and have been a 25 year fan of Chapelle and know he is now him and the real one is gone
These videos reminds me of that episode of Family Guy (I forgot the name of the character in that episode) admitted to playing the role of all kinds of different famous people and opened up a closet full of body suits of the famous people he was playing.
So many people in Hollyweird & The Government play different characters. Some use masks or use CGI.
Remember when Chapelle left his show and disappeared to ""Africa" for months and nobody heard from him or saw him the whole time. I wonder if something else was really going on.
I absolutely believe what you are saying about Dave Chapelle. My question is how do they get the voice to sound like the original? It must be some advanced technology?!
Acting they are professionals
Anyone thats getting pushed in the media, is a sell out. You don’t even see these black “leaders” unless a fake police shooting happens, that’s the only time they appear. People think they are really doing stuff for black people.
The world is truly a stage 🎭mask on mask off.
Kobe Bryant now playing the role of Myles Garrett
Had to watch it a third time the way Don king spoke at the end yes he sounded just like MK so you are right keep up the great work of exposing everyone who is perpetrating a fraud.
Well I'd be damed. Everything is a lie 😭 At first I was skeptical but he showing us photos of Martin chilling with tbe Rothschilds and that's what made it not far fetched at all.
is it me or is Kamala Harris built like a whole man. Lately I’ve noticed a lot of females in the spotlight look like transgender males in my opinion
They are transgender 🤦🏽‍♀️ dang near everyone in the industry is trans
Most of these "women" in Hollywood are men. The men have child bearing hips meanwhile the women have Adonis belts.
All ppl on The world stage are all mix GENDERS IN MOST cases.. Pushing THE GAY LGBTQ COMMUNITY..
These characters play multiple roles....whether they want to play the game or not they have no choice....When you sign your name in blood it’s forever until you’re in the ground....
Malcolm X already exposed Martin L King and this just makes it more true

Tom Brady’s “wife” is a dude. It’s funny because I watched this clip of South Park the other day and Cartman says (supposed to be a joke) that Tom Brady’s wife looks like a dude. Pure mockery.
I'd say he drinks his share of blood. Hollywood does it for anti aging reasons. I mean look at how young he looks and performs in his 40s. Something isn't right.
Pro Sports are rigged, I feel like this is just another part of the mockery.
And its more obvious now than it was 30 years ago!! I guess because society has been dumbed down so much, they figured they don't have to hide it like they once did!
So I was recently watching the 90's sitcom Coach. In one of the season 9 episodes, the Coach is worried about playing a good team and loosing. His secretary comes in and tells the coach she can help him by putting a spell the other team so they won't win. She has to talk to her coven and ask for permission first but she's sure it will be OK it's something they do all the time.
And then there was the newest commercial (as I saw on y-tube) where he jokes about SB games being so easy to win. Yet another example of putting the real truth in plain sight for those that have eyes to see and ears to hear.
My god. The whole thing couldnt have been more scripted. Also his "wife" is a dude. So that makes him a gay guy. Relax youtube censors, me saying that doesn't mean i hate gay guys, i don't.
Počinjemo sa pravim raskrinkavanjima. Morao sam počet ovu temu sa Dan Blizerianom i sličnim glupostima da vas pripremim na ovo bez obzira jel vjerovali ili ne ali jednog dana kada se sve otkrije službeno a bude tako da budete pripremljeni i da ne budete u šoku. Zahvalit ćete mi tada ako budemo živi jer znam da i vi osjećate da svijet ide negdje jako krivo i da će se nešto dogoditi

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 03 Jul 2021, 09:12

Trump je zapravo žensko. Pravi Trump je umro 2012. Melanija je muško, prava Melanija je umrla 2014.!!

rugaju nam se!!