Raskrinkavanja (fraudi, zavjere i ostalo)

Sve što ne paše u ostale forume ide ovdje.
John_Ryder

Re: Raskrinkavanja (fraudi, zavjere i ostalo)

Post by John_Ryder » 29 Nov 2022, 23:24

john_constantine wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 17:43
Jedini soldier boy kojega priznajem je jensen ackles iz the boys.

:pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :zubifale: :prayer:

Michel

Post by Michel » 30 Nov 2022, 17:08

Ovo su super soldieri, istraži ih malo. Oni su stvarni i bore se na drugim planetima te su iz budućnosti sve polako ide u javnost. Živimo u iluziji.
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 30 Nov 2022, 18:39

Michel wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 17:08
Ovo su super soldieri, istraži ih malo. Oni su stvarni i bore se na drugim planetima te su iz budućnosti sve polako ide u javnost. Živimo u iluziji.
Jedini koji živi u iluziji si ti. :butthead:
Michel puši karu.

Michel

Post by Michel » 05 Dec 2022, 00:42

SICK!!! Novi pedo skandal.

https://twitter.com/Dominiquetaegon/sta ... Iwb4w&s=19

https://twitter.com/Dominiquetaegon/sta ... 2440282112

Warning! Disturbing Images! François-Henri Pinault, CEO of Balenciaga’s parent company owns an auction site selling child sex mannequins with erect penises, vaginas, and anuses instead of mouths or noses
This is a terrifying Twitter thread I found… Just if you want to know more… Press on the picture and zoom on it to read it…
KAKVO RASKRINKAVANJE :prayer:
Perverted shit from perverted pedos
Pedosta has degenerate art works too. Seems like rich and jaded satanic abominations enjoy perversion/ depravity, and push it on everyone that finds it abhorrent. If you call out these satanic abominations then you are labeled a conspiracy theorist. —Absolute bullshit!
What a depraved place the world has become.
Move along, nothing to see here; anyone claiming pedophiles and perverts are in positions of power and controlling govt and multinational corporations are shouted down, called conspiracy theorists, and generally ridiculed in polite company. We are not allowed to admit what is plainly obvious, and clearly the truth.
Jim, you should do some research. You speak of the chosen people, yet clearly do not understand what that means.
Start with the Hebrew people & the 12 tribes of Israel. Also look up Revelation 3:9, which tells us the true identity of the people who reside in the Jewish state and use the 666 star of Remphan as their flag. Peace.
They are chopping them up as part of their satanic rituals. These mannequins are depicting satanic rituals, people.
Pray for the swift destruction, by God, of these bastardos. The bottom of hell is waiting for these evil, evil, possessed people.
And shame on you Salma Hayek. You need to get away from frankie or you, by default, and/or silent approval, will go there with. him. In hell, you will both be terribly ugly and you will hate each other immensely.
Pilate’s wife told him she would leave him if he had anything to do with the death of Jesus. He did. She left (so as not to be associated with that extreme evil). I’m sure she is in heaven now, as she gave up all her wealth and hid her royalty and herself until death.
Kao što rekoh, sotonisti pedofili vladaju svijetom a ovo je samo još jedan u nizu dokaza.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 05 Dec 2022, 13:06

Majke mi, nadrobil sve i svašta da mi je zlo od pokušaja gledanja te loše umjetnosti. Više pedofilije ima u Serbian movie nego ns ovom postu.
Michel puši karu.

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 05 Dec 2022, 18:51

Ja imam Balenciaga tenisice.Prekul su.

Michel

Post by Michel » 06 Dec 2022, 11:52

Pao si pod njihov utjecaj.

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 06 Dec 2022, 22:38

Michel wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 11:52
Pao si pod njihov utjecaj.
Šalim se.Nosim samo Najk.

Michel

Post by Michel » 07 Dec 2022, 00:01

:supz: :partyman:

Inferno

Post by Inferno » 16 Dec 2022, 22:57

John_Ryder wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 18:51
Odaklen ti para za njih, sunce mu jebem

Mora di si i ti neki satanist/iluminat..priznaj!

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 17 Dec 2022, 14:53

Inferno wrote:
16 Dec 2022, 22:57
John_Ryder wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 18:51
Odaklen ti para za njih, sunce mu jebem

Mora di si i ti neki satanist/iluminat..priznaj!
Tako je, ja sam đava!!!! i zato imam para

Michel

Post by Michel » 28 Dec 2022, 23:18

Jebeno raskrinkavanje kako je legendarni Bryan Stars pao nakon svih tih intervjua bendova među kojima je naravno omiljeni Ryderov emo bend - Never Shout Never i s tim intervjuom je krenulo sve krivo. Pođite samnom u memory lane i sjetimo se kako je sve to izgledalo.

Želim započeti sa Ryderovim komentarem prije par godina i koliko mu je značio Never shout never i Chris (za one koji ne znaju on je frontman tog emo benda)
John_Ryder wrote:
11 Jan 2018, 08:09
tako je čudno kako su naše reakcije bile toliko slične, slušam NSN praktički cijeli život i i ja sam u biti idolizirao Chrisa zbog toga što je osoba za koju se činilo da ima toliko ljubavi. Kad sam saznao što se dogodilo, bio sam tako rastrgan. Nisam želio vjerovati u to, jer nema šanse da tip poput njega može učiniti takve stvari. još uvijek slušam NSN i oni su još uvijek jako veliki dio mog života, ali sada postoji mali dio mene koji je kao :/
Bez obzira na njegove postupke, poruke u njegovoj glazbi i dalje stoje, svi bismo trebali samo voljeti i biti sretni \(*^▽^*)/💗
I ovaj tu
John_Ryder wrote:
18 Aug 2018, 04:59
Nosim svoj NSN Joplin V izrez dok ovo gledam i bojim se doći do kraja.
Edit: Sjećam se kad je dao intervju u maski mačke u turističkom autobusu (pretvarajući se da je mačka) i kad su ga pljusnuli na psihodelike, tada sam nekako shvatio da se izvukao iz Chrisa kojeg smo se svi sjećali. Onda je NSN napravio onaj čudni svemirski pop album s pjesmom Robot na njemu, i nekako sam prestao slušati. Ali, dovraga, pjevam li još uvijek yippie EP kao da vječno imam 12 godina.
Sad pogledajmo ovaj video i pročitajmo nekoliko komentara

In my opinion, Bryan went downhill when he started to dress and act like the bands he interviewed. It was always so funny/interesting to see this nerdy looking kid that looks who would listen to like pop or 60s jazz and would be more interested in dungeon and dragons than actual metalcore bands. Some people may of not liked the goofy questions but I personally did. 99% of interviews with bands nowadays ask the same shit “Who inspired you? Does this new album have a specific meaning? “ ya know basic shit. It was actually humbling to see these bands answer their life goals outside of music or if they could speak any different languages or just all around goofy ass questions. I wish Bryan just stayed to his roots. I think he sold out. Once he saw the “emo/scene” culture was booming. He saw a chance to make some money. Overall, just went to hell
Bryan stars unfortunately is a A good example of how fame and fortune got into someone’s head. From starting as a quirky but fun scene interviewer to all the shit show he had at MDE,just sad how all his demeanor suddenly changed.
At the time I didn't agree with Never Shout Never getting on him for those questions, but later on I fully understood it. He started sucking as an inrerviewer too..the same teenage kind of questions he'd ask every interview. Bryan interviewing all of those bands was a dream come true and he left it all behind to hang out with younger emos and do challenge videos with them. Leaving interviewing behind because it was apparently too much work. Imagine if he kept up with it how much farther he would've gotten if he matured up his questions and didn't quit. He got what came to him in the end.
Socially speaking, Bryan Stars was the “Ellen” of the scene. Just making people either giggle or cringe their nuts off.
Dudeeee this video should def have more views. you covered pretty much the most important events on his career as an interviewer/scene phase. I rmrber liking the guy for his interviews and like you said it for how genuine his style was. Too bad fame got to his head and fucked him up and fucked others along. Great video dude!
Još bolji video

Intervju zbog kojeg je krenulo sve krivo

I puni intervju i dolazak kako je sve krenulo

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 29 Dec 2022, 02:43

hahahahhahahahahahahah krv ti isusovu jebem da ti jebem

lemonzoo

Post by lemonzoo » 09 Jan 2023, 20:30

Michel, ima li išta o švicarskom franku? Na stotki neki lik pere ruke iznad globusa, na dvjestotki pokazuje rukama koordinate, na tisući se rukuju iznad globusa. Nisam dalje gledao.

ImageImageImage

Michel

Post by Michel » 10 Jan 2023, 07:41

Bome zanimljivo, nisam popratio ništa od toga i pokušao sam saznati jel postoji nešto iza toga ali ne mogu ništa naći ni na ovim stranicama koje pratim ni na redditu ništa. Naišao sam na ovaj video old vs new https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohmYE70LswU potpuno drugačije izgledaju starije novčanice, a ove nove stvarno izgledao kao nešto što bi bilo u new world orderu. Baš i nemaju smisla te ruke, Zemlja čudno.