Mediji i covid

Sve što ne paše u ostale forume ide ovdje.

Jeste primili svoju dozu?

Normalno, jedva čekam sljedeće doze
29%
Nikako i nikad
71%

Total votes: 7

hitman_4

Re: Mediji i covid

Post by hitman_4 » 06 Mar 2022, 21:14

šta je ovaj stari michel?

Michel

Post by Michel » 10 Mar 2022, 17:11

I dalje vjerujete mainstream medijima i da nema nikakve zavjere :kokicarenje:

Rusko ministarstvo obrane - Laboratoriji za razvoj biološkog oružja u Ukrajini
Svjetske vođe dogovaraju sporazum po kojem će WHO dobiti naddržavne diktatorske ovlasti
Ekskluzivno iz Ukrajine – Rusija je uništila 11 američkih, 3 izraelska i 4 njemačka opasna biokemijska laboratorija
Naravno, to su kao nedokazane zavjere samo zato što nema u mainstream medijima a sami ameri pod pritiskom priznali da imaju bio labove u Ukrajini sa razno raznim bakterijama i virusima.

I am glad that many Americans and people from other countries are gradually beginning to understand the truth. And I'm glad that Americans can now see what kind of shit their government is doing.
Its only 35k views, you see how it doesn't promote by media haha, if this news would be about any russias bad action, it would be viral like 2-3 millions views
Well, it's not in my power to change the fact that there are so many idiots in this world.
But I am glad that in this world there are at least 35 thousand sane people or people who are gradually beginning to realize what is happening.
KAKAV SPIN :prayer: :lol:
So basically she is saying that the next outbreak is the Russians fault because they are soon in charge of those Labs. Right?😂
Yes, and there may enough fools and sheep that believe them. Breitbart didn't mention it. They are controlled opposition.
From an official statement from the Chinese Foreign Ministry:
"The US Department of Defense controls 336 biological laboratories in 30 countries, of which 26 biological laboratories are in Ukraine."
Oh my god, 336 around the world...
I am deeply shocked by the news about the presence on the territory of Ukraine of dozens of biolaboratories funded by the United States and where biological weapons are being developed. The fact that they introduced experiments specifically with bioweapons was confirmed by US Deputy Secretary of State Victoria Nuland, who expressed fears that the Russian military could take control of biological samples. Moreover, she blamed for any incident with biological and chemical weapons on the territory of Ukraine on ... Russia. Cynicism of the highest degree.

Official Washington brazenly and openly confirms that it violated the first article of the Convention on the Prohibition of Biological and Toxin Weapons, and also brazenly pins the blame in advance on the whistleblower of this heinous act, which is a spit on the entire world community.

The United States is the real aggressor that has taken root in most countries of the world. I am sure that countries that turn a blind eye to this monstrous act against humanity are also accomplices of American aggression and have laboratories for the development of biological weapons on their territories. Notice the states keep these labs away from their citizens. The following facts are noteworthy: only American scientists worked in the laboratories, or "approved" by them, American law exempts participants in such projects from criminal liability in case of unsuccessful and illegal tests. In other words, the Pentagon would lay the blame for the outbreak of a dangerous disease in Ukraine on Ukraine itself, and American scientists would simply return home. But such outbreaks occurred! And we are only now realizing what caused them. 2008 - viral hepatitis. 2009 - an outbreak of hemorrhagic pneumonia. 2011 - cholera outbreak, which recurred in 2014 and 2015. 2012 - measles. 2016 is an outbreak of a strange flu-like illness. 2016 again - swine flu, and it was the "forgotten" strain of 2009. 2017 - hepatitis A. 2017-2019 - outbreak of measles. 2019 diphtheria outbreak. And that's just Ukraine.

Tests of American “drugs” also became known in 2018, when the former Minister of State Security of Georgia, Igor Giorgadze, published documents on the activities of a laboratory in a village near Tbilisi, where an outbreak of hepatitis C suddenly occurred and a new vaccine against this disease appeared very opportunely.

Do you still consider the United States an example of democracy and human rights defenders? The United States is a world aggressor and a criminal state, which today is opposed by only a few countries in the world, including Russia.
This was considered a "conspiracy theory" a few days ago. It`s funny how the time span between "conspiracy theories" and the truth keep getting smaller and smaller.
Ekipo, probudite se više i otvorite oči.
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 10 Mar 2022, 18:00

Previše tu ima za čitat.Šta mi kaže plenki ili mojmira pastorčić na teveu to vjerujem.Ovo tvoje su đavli neki.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 10 Mar 2022, 20:35

Samo sam to cekao kad sam vidio vijest o tome
Michel puši karu.

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 10 Mar 2022, 20:47

preveliku cijenu Putin i Rusija plaćaju. Svijet im je progledao kroz prste zauzimanje Krima, al ovo nikad neće. Rusija od 3. sile svijeta do statusa Sj. Koreje u samo par dana. Još samo jedan primjer koliko je Amerika moćna. Putin je po popularnosti bio broj 1 u svijetu od političara, sad vjr neće smjeti napustiti zemlju. Njega će netko iznutra srediti, siguran sam da ne spava i ne jede mirno :zubifale:

Michel

Post by Michel » 12 Mar 2022, 16:58

Briljantni Lošo štošta se može naučit :supz: i ponavljam, ameri i zapad su neprijatelji zajedno sa Macronom, Bidenom, Zelenskim. To su sotonjare koje žele unišiti svijet a Putin spašava. Dokaz tome su ti bio labovi. Sramota.

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 13 Mar 2022, 23:35

šešelj se slaže sa michelom

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 14 Mar 2022, 00:22

:pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh:

Michel

Post by Michel » 21 Mar 2022, 01:08

Auuu :prayer: :supz: bravo za ženu vau

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 21 Mar 2022, 16:40

o čemu priča

Michel

Post by Michel » 23 Mar 2022, 19:17

Malo istine o Ukrajini

You have never heard about nazi's in Ukraine? You have never heard about "Desni sektor"? Have you ever read pamflets or their program? Have you ever seen their simbols? Do you know how many people died in Donbas region? Have you heard about 40 people have had burn like in Nazi rituals during WW2? Stop watching CNN, Sky etc. This liars also created massive propaganda and support bombing of Serbia, without any proof of any "humanitarian" catastrophy. Nothing is fake in this video. It's you who are addicted on fake news.
Yeah this is actually how it is... this is why even more ukrainians prefered to leave the country since 2014 😅 and the ukranian economy was a lot better in 2010 than in 2019 for example. The grivnia (ukr money) was stronger and there was more job.
About the nazists, i want to add that the Lvyv zone was under hitler nazist control and they were allies somehow... until stalin killed the majority of them for being nazists. So ukranian people actually WERE NOT surprised when the azov nazists went from Lvyv 😅 they probably has this in their blood or something. Also USA has several bases in Lvyv and trainee them... I remember in 2017 when i passed there were a lot of boys, aged 13-20 who even performed the nazist salut 😅
This doenst justify the russian aggression, but surely those Azov are violent and must be imprisoned before they enter the EU

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 23 Mar 2022, 20:41

kaj im smetaju naci momci?

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 25 Mar 2022, 10:54

Prijelomna vijest!!!!

Dvostruko, ubojstvo u Pločama, svijet je šokiran!

Michel

Post by Michel » 26 Mar 2022, 21:44

Još jedan dokaz da su Zelenski, ameri i zapad glavni zlikovci a ne Putin i rusi
https://covertactionmagazine.com/2022/0 ... footnote-2
The Russian army is providing humanitarian aid, which they do in every village and town, liberated from these criminal gangs. This is how many Ukrainians call them.
Numerous villagers in Henichesk told me that, as the Russians entered their town, they left everything intact. I heard this stated many times. No damage, no dead, no wounded. Most people, they said, are happy that the Russians were there.
Western propaganda claims that the Russian army is besieging towns and that the population is starving. From my observation, the latter was not true in Henichesk or in the next town called Melitopol, which I also visited (to be discussed in a future article).[2]

The Western countries are pouring in weapons, most of them old Soviet weapons into Ukraine to shoot at the “evil Russians,” and imposing sanctions. Nothing positive is being done to help the long suffering people of Ukraine.
Ukraine is left by itself to bleed.

Western countries have no interest in its economy or people, because Ukrainian people have many similarities with their “brother” countries—Russia and Belarus—and would naturally be aligned with them.

They share the same culture, language, and history of being invaded by the Nazis in World War II.

The West is only interested in benefits to their own economies.

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 26 Mar 2022, 21:59

Kog boli kurac.