Youtube kanali (znanost, priroda i društvo, misteriji i ostalo).

Sve što ne paše u ostale forume ide ovdje.
john_constantine

Re: Youtube kanali (znanost, priroda i društvo, misteriji i ostalo).

Post by john_constantine » 02 Jun 2022, 21:20

Michel wrote:
02 Jun 2022, 21:09
I Revan, ali ne znam jel on canon. On je iz stripova, i malo je jedi, malo sith. A Macu Windua vole iako ne vole toliko prequele ali njega kao lika im je bio cool i onda ova sad skače na te iste fanove. Pa većina SW fanova su nerdovi i geekovi, baš su takvi rasisti :lol:
Ma zato jer im je lakše opravdavati svoju nesposobnost i prebaciti to na rasizam.

Finn mi je isto prilično loš lik i to ne radi boje kože, nego jednostavno ne zna glumiti. Samo to više ne smiješ komentirati.
Michel puši karu.

Michel

Post by Michel » 02 Jun 2022, 21:42

Inače evo jedan dobar youtube kanal koji pratim to je taj lik Matt Walsh https://www.youtube.com/c/MattWalsh/videos uglavnom lik baš dobro debunkira woke generaciju, pedere, lezbe, trans osobe i one koji negiraju da su žene i muškarci. Ima dokumentarac koji je danas izašao to jest ljudi su ga počeli gledat danas jer je pušten zove se What is a Woman :supz: stavit ću trailer da pogledate i pitao je to pitanje lgtb zajednici i ostalima a ovi ne znaju odgovoriti toliko su kontradiktorni da je to smiješno.

Evo trailer

There is nobody fighting harder for women and women's rights than Matt Walsh. He's truly a feminist icon at this point. Can't wait for this to come out and it sounds fascinating and entertaining.
The fact that this needs to be explained is Insane.
If you bring up abortion, they seem to know what a women is real fast. 😆
This is what happens when a society has so much comforts, luxuries and privilege's. You have a population of humans that become so disconnected from reality that they become delusional.
I remember when I was young, I was the first girl to grow breasts and they grew very fast in one year. Adults would ask me at 14 joking if I wanted to get a job at Hooters. I would go home and cry because girls hated me for them and boys would sexualize me for them... I begged my parents for a reduction, and my mom assured one day it wouldn't be like this, and that I was too young to make life altering decisions like that. I never went under the knife and my body grew into it's comfortable place. I'm now 42 and happy with my figure. Patience is a virtue that we are stealing from our young. These children may be having these very real feelings, but it is our job as adults to help them work through their feelings... Not butcher the glorious body they were blessed with.
The fact that I cant have a civilised conversation regarding this being a 21-year woman with my peers because I'll be considered 'not woke enough' is actually pretty scary.
Evo poslušajte kako ih ubija s argumentima

That's actually insulting to me, as a woman. It's no different from me going up to a group of black people and telling them they have to accept me as one of them because that's how I want to identify. It's ridiculous. If I strip off all my clothes, start running around in a field on all fours, eating grass and neighing, no one's going to say I'm a horse. They're going to say I'm insane.
I like how female is the same for almost all animals and plants but for humans in America it’s completely different. Pure gold
This is what happens when kids grow up and take the “you can be whatever you want” mentality too far.
I'm a biological woman and I am OFFENDED by their watering down the definition of a woman!
As a white straight male with a ton of white Privilege I’d like to identify as a Native American so I can get some college scholarships…
Taj dokumentarac je trenutno HOT na tržištu, pokušavaju ga zabranit ali im ne ide. Isto tako, nakon što je trailer izašao, mnogi su snimali svoje reakcije na trailer a neki pizdili kao jedan pederko koji ima brdo subsribeova i na kraju mu je Matt odgovorio na svoj način uništio ga je :D

The fact that this question has to be asked truly shows how much society has degenerated.
I love how literally any point of view that isn't a trans person's point of view is transphobic
I za kraj :supz: :kokicarenje:

Matt is proving to the tribe that the outside world IS crazy.
the fact that people are so mad at him for making this documentary is hilarious
I love the way Matt asks these questions without even smiling!!!! Like he's serious.
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 03 Jun 2022, 16:53

Koji car, da je bar više takvih ljudi, ali na moćnijim mjestima da odjebu ove frikove.

Michel

Post by Michel » 03 Jun 2022, 18:48

A prije je stvarno bilo bolje, stvarno je i nije to bilo tako nedavno pa evo prije jebene recesije 2007. ako se ne varam, prije pojave facea, twitera i tog rasta interneta nekako si sr zbilja mogao šaliti sa svime, ljudi su bili pristupačniji ovo danas živa depresija zbog tih novih generacija.

A pazi ovo pogledajte prvih 50 sekundi ne trebate pogledat cijeli dokumentarac skužit ćete zašto :zubifale: kako trolaju tu woke generaciju mislim da je kontrljanje počelo sve više će ih se trolat.

Komentari su isto vrh :lol:
Insightful. Direct. A masterpiece. And so many people contributed to this, frankly, earth-shattering piece of cinema.
The best thing about this documentary is that there are so many layers. You just keep going deeper as you learn.
This documentary has not only changed my views on film making but allso expanded my understanding of gender and sexuality. Bravo! 👌
I can't believe they were able to do that whole, informative documentary with so few people! Amazing!
The perfect companion piece to Matt Walsh's upcoming film.
"One of the most eye opening and fascinating documentaries of our generation"

Michel

Post by Michel » 06 Jun 2022, 01:23

Matt reagira na jednu trans "ženu" koja govori da straight muškarci koji hodaju sa ženama, da bi trebali onda normalno hodati sa trans ženama i ako ne žele jer su bili muškarci prije, da su transfobični :facepalm:

At this point being called transphobic isn't an insult. It's an honorary badge meaning you haven't been bullied into gaslighting yourself and catering to delusions.
I think I speak for 99% of people when I say that if I know somebody is "trans", whatever that means, I will never think of that person as a potential mate.
This is ridiculous. I'm a biological woman and never been attracted to anyone that is not a "straight" man. Does that make me transphobic? No. They're free to do whenever they want, but don't impose it on me.
I’d like to think I don’t HATE anyone, but if not wanting to date a man makes me transphobic, then I’m extremely transphobic lol
If you’re attracted to Women, then that’s what you want, a Woman, not a man, who thinks he’s a Woman, it’s really that simple.

Michel

Post by Michel » 08 Jun 2022, 01:53

Michel

Post by Michel » 09 Jun 2022, 00:53

Joey B ima odlične videe baš inspiriraju ne znam jel ga pratite. Komentira uglavnom i vrlo logično komentira.

Joey is the reason I feel there is still some sense of sanity still alive.
That girl was so damn beautiful before she did that to herself. So sad.
Dude, you should do these kinds of takes more often. Love the trolling, but this is another level.
Hey Joey, I would appreciate more this style of content. Thanks, mate.
I swear this is one of the only real, hard truth telling channels out there and I really appreciate it. Thank you again, Joey. These videos are a major help for me and society.

My mother is a housewive. She always has been. She was going to be a doctor, studied medicine, but when she married she decided to devote her entire life to the family she was going to create with her husband. We are four siblings and we are so proud of her. She has always put family first, before her. I owe her everything, she has always been there for us. You shouldn't mock that. You should not ridicule a free choice someone made to devote her entire life for others. She was selfless.
“This is what the feminist movement created. They convinced women that taking care of their family is slavery, yet, working for someone in an office for 8 hours a day isn’t”

Perfectly said
My mother is a psychologist but she chose to be at home taking care of me and the house when I was growing up. Sometimes she feels bad about herself because of this sickening feminist propaganda so I have to remind her that what she did was valuable and that dadda and myself value what she did and even society benefited because I'm not a sick f*ck.
Disgusting people! If someone was to criticize the host for working, they would be called a bigot but these clowns can make fun of that woman with impunity!
I’m a housewife and I couldn’t be happier or more fulfilled as a woman.

Michel

Post by Michel » 19 Sep 2022, 00:21

Zanimljiv mi je taj youtube kanal
Last edited by Michel on 29 Sep 2022, 22:56, edited 1 time in total.

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 19 Sep 2022, 17:15

Alarm sam si stavio samo da te jebem kad se ništa ne dogodi.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 19 Sep 2022, 19:52

I to još u subotu? Mrš u pizdu materinu, nitko mi neće pokvariti vikend.
Michel puši karu.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 19 Sep 2022, 19:53

John_Ryder wrote:
19 Sep 2022, 17:15
Nemoj. Ako se nešto dogodi, nabijati će ti to na nos. :mrgreen:
Michel puši karu.

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 19 Sep 2022, 22:30

john_constantine wrote:
19 Sep 2022, 19:53
John_Ryder wrote:
19 Sep 2022, 17:15
Nemoj. Ako se nešto dogodi, nabijati će ti to na nos. :mrgreen:
Ma svaki dan se nešto dogodi....evo mu :butthead:

Inferno

Post by Inferno » 16 Mar 2023, 22:48

Batalite te teorije zavjere, budalaštine

A ko hoće pogledat top budalu na yt upišite kanal noka palić stric kralj, umjetnost pisanja naslova i komentara

Michel

Post by Michel » 17 Mar 2023, 11:04

Kako su budalaštine kad doslovno imaš i dokazanih zavjera mali milijun. Samo pogledaj 20. stoljeće sve što se dokazalo i onda netko kaže budalaštine :facepalm: pa više bi se trebalo ismijavat ljude koji ne vjeruju u zavjere nego one koji vjeruju. Malo si bolje to istraži.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 17 Mar 2023, 12:48

Michel wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 11:04
Kako su budalaštine kad doslovno imaš i dokazanih zavjera mali milijun. Samo pogledaj 20. stoljeće sve što se dokazalo i onda netko kaže budalaštine :facepalm: pa više bi se trebalo ismijavat ljude koji ne vjeruju u zavjere nego one koji vjeruju. Malo si bolje to istraži.
Koje su to zavjere dokazane? :kokicarenje:
Michel puši karu.