HELPING HELPS

Sve što ne paše u ostale forume ide ovdje.
Hec

Post by Hec » 15 Apr 2009, 21:37

mozda ti se jednostavno pokvario usb utor, si iza pokuso? :D
"Six strings to cover fear..."

DEXTER

Post by DEXTER » 15 Apr 2009, 21:40

Cannibalist wrote:mozda ti se jednostavno pokvario usb utor, si iza pokuso? :D
jesam, al opet nista :(
[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/szd35x.png[/img]
[i][b]America's favorite serial killer.[/b][/i]

Hec

Post by Hec » 15 Apr 2009, 21:44

pokusaj sa system file checkerom, mozda ti je cak i bios outdate

e procitaj ovo:

To all: One thing that I've learned with Windows is that assigning a drive letter is critical and Windows does this automatically. I'm on a server and geeze I have a lot of drives. Some of you might be experiencing this... When you plug in a USB or any external device, Windows assigns it a drive letter. BUT, Windows will only go so far. So the typical set up you'll normally see would be A (Floppy), C (Hard Drive) D (CD/DVD) E (CD/DVD). Those are the standard. Now, take into consideration of partions or being on a server where you have access to drives on the server. Now you're looking at more letters. If you plug something in to your machine now, Windows will get confused because it wants to give that new drive a letter but it's already being used. So needless to say, all the info it there but you just can't access it. Here is my cure. Right click on "My Computer"... in the pull down go to "Manage". On the left hand side you'll see a list of stuff. Go down to "Disk Management". Now, if your system is working properly, you WILL see a list of ALL active and working device drives. iPod, jump drive, external HD, C drive, partions, etc... You will see whatever it is you've got plugged into the USB as long as it's storage. Right click on that drive and click on "Change Drive Letter". Now you'll see a window in which you can pick the drive letter you want Windows to use when plugging your device in next time. Just click on "Change" then you get a scroll down of choices of every letter that hasn't been used yet. I would say start close to the end like at Z. Let me know if this helps anybody.

meni se desila slicna stvar par puta
"Six strings to cover fear..."

elrania

Post by elrania » 15 Apr 2009, 21:45

imam i ja usb problema
naime, svaki put kad piknem usb, komp se resetica iste sekunde. kad vadim, sve je ok, ali uvijek preskoci nes i pogasi se sam od sebe.
na lap i drugim racunalima usb radi fine, jedino sad taj komp zajebava.
u cem je tu moguci problem?

DEXTER

Post by DEXTER » 15 Apr 2009, 21:54

Cannibalist wrote:pokusaj sa system file checkerom, mozda ti je cak i bios outdate

e procitaj ovo:

To all: One thing that I've learned with Windows is that assigning a drive letter is critical and Windows does this automatically. I'm on a server and geeze I have a lot of drives. Some of you might be experiencing this... When you plug in a USB or any external device, Windows assigns it a drive letter. BUT, Windows will only go so far. So the typical set up you'll normally see would be A (Floppy), C (Hard Drive) D (CD/DVD) E (CD/DVD). Those are the standard. Now, take into consideration of partions or being on a server where you have access to drives on the server. Now you're looking at more letters. If you plug something in to your machine now, Windows will get confused because it wants to give that new drive a letter but it's already being used. So needless to say, all the info it there but you just can't access it. Here is my cure. Right click on "My Computer"... in the pull down go to "Manage". On the left hand side you'll see a list of stuff. Go down to "Disk Management". Now, if your system is working properly, you WILL see a list of ALL active and working device drives. iPod, jump drive, external HD, C drive, partions, etc... You will see whatever it is you've got plugged into the USB as long as it's storage. Right click on that drive and click on "Change Drive Letter". Now you'll see a window in which you can pick the drive letter you want Windows to use when plugging your device in next time. Just click on "Change" then you get a scroll down of choices of every letter that hasn't been used yet. I would say start close to the end like at Z. Let me know if this helps anybody.

meni se desila slicna stvar par puta
nope. uopce ga nema na listi, no svejedno mi je u taskbaru ukljucen safely remove hardware :?
[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/szd35x.png[/img]
[i][b]America's favorite serial killer.[/b][/i]

Sammy

Post by Sammy » 26 Apr 2009, 00:47

ajd, molim vas, ako mi neko moze pomoc..trazim titlove za film Swamp Devil..i nemogu ih nigdje nac, bar 10 stranica za titlove sam pretrazio, pa ak neko moze pomoc, bit cu zahvalan ;)
You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.

cactus

Post by cactus » 26 Apr 2009, 00:56

Sammy wrote:ajd, molim vas, ako mi neko moze pomoc..trazim titlove za film Swamp Devil..i nemogu ih nigdje nac, bar 10 stranica za titlove sam pretrazio, pa ak neko moze pomoc, bit cu zahvalan ;)
A malo strpljenja?

Sammy

Post by Sammy » 26 Apr 2009, 13:04

cactus wrote:
Sammy wrote:ajd, molim vas, ako mi neko moze pomoc..trazim titlove za film Swamp Devil..i nemogu ih nigdje nac, bar 10 stranica za titlove sam pretrazio, pa ak neko moze pomoc, bit cu zahvalan ;)
A malo strpljenja?
strpljiv sam ja, al mi je cudno sto jos nema titlova, pa pitam, mozda neko zna nesta...
You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 26 Apr 2009, 13:17

nema ga na popisu za prijevode, a i teško da će netko prevoditi film koji ima 3 i pol na imbd - u...
Michel puši karu.

Sammy

Post by Sammy » 26 Apr 2009, 13:49

john_constantine wrote:nema ga na popisu za prijevode, a i teško da će netko prevoditi film koji ima 3 i pol na imbd - u...
dakujem, znaci da se ne nadam da ce uskoro doci titlovi...ok...

filmofil

Post by filmofil » 07 May 2009, 10:34

ne znam di da pitam ovo pa ću ovdje...

dakle, ajmo reći da se održava neki festival u npr americi...filmove može poslat ko želi (amaterski festival je u igri) i traže za sudjelovanje 10 dolara i mora im se poslat DVD filma...mene zanima jel mogu ja to sve napravit i bez odlaska u ameriku nego 10 dolara jednostavno poslat poštom s DVDom? i koji to format mora biti film ako traže na DVDu?

eto, ako netko zna ukratko :)
This is the Zodiac speaking.

Sammy

Post by Sammy » 15 May 2009, 16:50

ajd, jedno pitanje za hakere..
sad buraz dobio NBA 09 na dvd-u, al problem je sto ima tri fajla.. mdf. md0. mds. ..i sad kad idem napravit mount image u daemon toolsu kaze unable to mount image. file not accessible.
kaze on da mu je taj sto mu je dao reko da treba spojit ta tri fajla u jedan i dobti iso. file..i onda da moze mountat..
pa da pitam jel to ikako moguce napravit i kojim se programom treba koristiti..
hvala.

Decadentor

Post by Decadentor » 28 Jun 2009, 17:17

Jel neko probo skinit windows 7 sa neta (jel to fake ili)

Donnie Darko

Post by Donnie Darko » 28 Jun 2009, 18:44

nije fake, beta verzija novog sustava
frend je imo jedno vrijeme, fora je
ak imas dva kompa i jedan ti ne sluzi nicemu trnutno skini s njega xp i stavi sedmicu za probu 8)
“When you get into one of these groups, there’s only a couple ways you can get out. One is death, the other is mental institutions.”

Decadentor

Post by Decadentor » 28 Jun 2009, 19:04

mozda jer mi je drugi super trul :lol: