Cooper, Icke, Peterson, Mišak, Malnar i ostali fun club

Sve što ne paše u ostale forume ide ovdje.
dr_gonzo

Re: Cooper, Icke, Jones, Mišak i ostali fun club

Post by dr_gonzo » 02 Dec 2017, 11:54

Michel wrote:
02 Dec 2017, 11:31
Netko je iz Čakovca pogodio 5 + 0 :D
K vragu... Bit ce mu se dida pokojni pojavija i reka mu...

A moj mlatimudan se ne javlja. Cut ce me za 97 godina ka budemo zajedno jahali kroz dolinu suza
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

Michel

Post by Michel » 02 Dec 2017, 13:31

Neka bude i na ovoj stranici.
Michel wrote:
02 Dec 2017, 05:21
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9276#p365079

Istina je sve. Serija je stvarno govorila istinu i šesta epizoda mi je to dokazala. Pričali o podzemnim vanzemaljskim bazama u Arei 51, a o tome je Phil Schneider pričao 1995. godine. 1996. je nađen ubijen. Izvolite tko nije. Phil je jedan od najvažnijih čovjeka bio za otkrivanje zavjera i vanzemaljaca. Edukacija samo takva. A ova epizoda je izašla 1996. godine.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/PHIL.HTM

Ovo je za one koje se zna nikakva tajna.
Here are the locations of some Deep Underground Military Bases in America:

ALASKA 1. Brooks Range, Alaska 2. Delta Junction, Alaska 2a. Fort Greeley, Alaska. In the same Delta Junction area.

ARIZONA 1. Arizona (Mountains) (not on map) Function: Genetic work. Multiple levels 2. Fort Huachuca, Arizona (also reported detainment camp) Function: NSA Facility 2. Luke Air Force Base 3. Page, Arizona Tunnels to: Area 51, Nevada Dulce base, New Mexico 4. Sedona, Arizona (also reported detainment camp) Notes: Located under the Enchantment Resort in Boynton Canyon. There have been many reports by people in recent years of "increased military presence and activity" in the area.5. Wikieup, Arizona Tunnels to: Area 51 6. Yucca (Mtns.), Arizona

CALIFORNIA 1: 29 Palms, California Tunnels to: Chocolate Mts., Fort Irwin, California (possibly one more site due west a few miles) 2: Benicia, California 3. Catalina Island, California Tunnels to: I was told by someone who worked at the Port Hueneme Naval Weapons Division Base in Oxnard that they have heard and it is 'common rumor' that there is a tunnel from the base to this Island, and also to Edwards Air Force Base, possibly utilizing old mines. . 4. China Lake Naval Weapons Testing Center 5. Chocolate Mountains, California Tunnels to: Fort Irwin, California 6. Death Valley,California Function: The entrance to the Death Valley Tunnel is in the Panamint Mountains down on the lower edge of the range near Wingate Pass, in the bottom of an abandoned mine shaft. The bottom of the shaft opens into an extensive tunnel system 7. Deep Springs, California Tunnels to: Death Valley, Mercury, NV, Salt Lake City 8. Edwards AFB, California Function: Aircraft Development - antigravity research and vehicle development Levels: Multiple Tunnels to: Catalina Island Fort Irwin, California Vandenburg AFB, California Notes: Delta Hanger - North Base, Edwards AFB, Ca. Haystack Buttte - Edwards, AFB, Ca. 9. Fort Irwin, California (also reported detainment camp) Tunnels to: 29 Palms, California Area 51, Nevada Edwards AFB. California Mt. Shasta, California 10. Helendale, California Function: Special Aircraft Facility Helendale has an extensive railway/shipping system through it from the Union Pacific days which runs in from Salt Lake City, Denver, Omaha, Los Angeles and Chicago 11. Lancaster, California Function: New Aircraft design, anti-gravity engineering, Stealth craft and testing Levels: 42 Tunnels To: Edwards A.F.B., Palmdale 12. Lawrence-Livermore International Labs, California The lab has a Human Genome Mapping project on chromosome #19 and a newly built $1.2 billion laser facility 13. Moreno Valley, California Function unknown 14. Mt. Lassen, California Tunnels to: Probably connects to the Mt. Shasta main tunnel. 15. Mt. Shasta. Function: Genetic experiments, magnetic advance, space and beam weaponry. Levels: 5 Tunnels to: Ft. Irwin, California North 16. Napa, California Functions: Direct Satellite Communications, Laser Communications. Continuation of Government site. Levels: Multi-level Tunnels to: Unknown Notes: Located on Oakville Grade, Napa County, Ca. 87 Acres 17. Needles, California Function unknown 18. Palmdale, California Function: New Aircraft Design, anit-gravity research 19. Tehachapi Facility (Northrop, California - Tejon Ranch Function: Levels: 42 Tunnels to: Edwards, Llona and other local areas Notes: 25 miles NW of Lancaster California, in the Tehachapi mountains. 20. Ukiah, California Function unknown

COLORADO 1. Near Boulder, Co. in the mountains Function unknown 2. Cheyenne Mountain -Norad -Colorado Springs, Colorado Function: Early Warning systems - missile defense systems - Space tracking Levels: Multiple Tunnels to: Colorado Springs, Function: Early warning systems, military strategy, satellite operations Levels: Multiple NORAD is a massive self-sustaining 'city' built inside the mountain Tunnels to: Creede, Denver, Dulce Base, Kinsley. 3. Creede, Colorado Function unknown Tunnels to: Colorado Springs, Colorado - Delta, Colorado - Dulce Base, New Mexico 4. Delta, Colorado Function unknown Tunnels to: Creede Salt Lake, Utah 5. Denver International Airport (also a detainment camp) Function: Military research, construction, detainment camp facilities Levels: 7 reported Tunnels to: Denver proper, Colorado and Rocky Mountain "safehousing", Colorado Springs, Colorado (Cheyenne Mtn.) 6. Falcon Air Force Base, Falcon, Colorado Function: SDI, Satellite Control Levels: Multiple Tunnels to: Colorado Springs, possibly more. 7. Fort Collins, Colorado Function: Suspect high precision equipment manufacturing for space. 8. Grand Mesa, Colorado Function unknown 9. Gore Range Near Lake, west of Denver, Co. Function: Library and Central Data Bank 10. San Juan Valley, Colorado Hidden beneath and in an operating Buffalo Ranch Function unknown 11. Telluride, Colorado Function unknown 12. University of Denver, Co (Boulder area) Function: Genetics, geology/mining as related to tunneling and underground construction. 13. Warden Valley West of Fort Collins, CO Function Unknown Tunnels to: Montana

GEORGIA Dobbins Air Force Base, Marrietta GA Function: test site for plasma and antigravity air craft, experimental crafts and weapons

INDIANA Kokomo, Indiana Function Unknown Notes: for years people in that area have reported a "hum" that has been so constant that some have been forced to move and it has made many others sick. It seems to come from underground, and "research" has turned up nothing although it was suggested by someone that massive underground tunneling and excavating is going on, using naturally occurring caverns, to make an underground containment and storage facility.

KANSAS 1. Hutchinson, Kansas Function unknown Tunnels to: Kinsley, Nebraska 2. Kansas City, Kansas Function unknown Notes: Entrance near Worlds of Fun 3. Kinsley, Kansas Function unknown Tunnels to: Colorado Springs, Colorado; Hutchinson, Kansas; Tulsa Kokoweef Peak, SW California Notes: Gold stored in huge cavern, blasted shut. Known as the "midway city" because it's located halfway between New York and San Francisco.

MARYLAND Edgewood Arsenal, Maryland (from Don) Martins AFB, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland

MASSACHUSETTS Maynard MA, FEMA regional center. Wackenhut is here too.

MONTANA Bozeman, Mont. Function: Genetics

NEVADA Area 51 - Groom Lake - Dreamland - Nellis Air Force Base Area 51 was said to exist only in our imaginations until Russian satellite photos were leaked to US sources and it's amazing how you can get photos all over of it now, even posters. They've been busy little bees building this base up. Function: Stealth and cloaking Aircraft research & development. 'Dreamland (Data Repository Establishment and Maintenance Land) Elmint (Electromagnetic Intelligence), Biological weapons research and genetic manipulation/warfare storage, Cold Empire, EVA, Program HIS (Hybrid Intelligence System),BW/CW; IRIS (Infrared Intruder Systems), Security: Above ground cameras, underground pressure sensors, ground and air patrol 2. Blue Diamond, Nevada Function unknown 3. Fallon Air Force Base area (the flats, near Reno) "American City" restricted military sites southwest of Fallon 4. Mercury, Nevada Function unknown 5. Tonopah, Nevada Function unknown 69: San Gabriel (mountains) On Western side of Mojave Desert Function unknown Notes: Heavy vibrations coming from under the forest floor which sounds like geared machinery. These vibrations and sounds are the same as heard in Kokomo, Indiana and are suspected underground building/tunneling operations.

NEW MEXICO 1. Albuquerque, New Mexico (AFB) Function unknown Levels: Multiple Tunnels to: Carlsbad, New Mexico Los Alamos, New Mexico Possible connections to Datil, and other points. 2. Carlsbad, New Mexico Functions: Underground Nuclear Testing Tunnels to: Fort Stockton, Texas. Roswell 3. Cordova, New Mexico Function unknown 4. Datil, New Mexico Function unknown Tunnels to: Dulce Base

5: Dulce Base, New Mexico. Tunnels to: Colorado Springs, Colorado Creed, Colorado Datil, N.M. Los Alamos. Page, Arizona Sandia Base Taos, NM

6. Los Alamos, New Mexico Functions: Psychotronic Research, Psychotronic Weapons Levels: Multiple Tunnels to: ALB AFB, New Mexico Dulce, New Mexico Connections to Datil,Taos 7. Sandia Base, New Mexico Functions: Research in Electrical/magnetic Phenomena Levels: Multiple Tunnels to: Dulce Base Notes: Related Projects are studied at Sandia Base by 'The Jason Group' (of 55 Scientists). They have secretly harnessed the 'Dark Side of Technology' and hidden the beneficial technology from the public. 8. Sunspot, NM Function unknown 9. Taos, New Mexico Function unknown Tunnels to: Dulce, New Mexico; Cog, Colorado Notes: Several other sidelines to area where Uranium is mined or processed. 10. White Sands, NM Function: Missile testing/design Levels: Seven known

NEW HAMPSHIRE There may be as many as three underground installations in New Hampshire's hills, according to reports.

NEW YORK New York, New York Function unknown Tunnels to: Capitol Building, D.C.

OHIO Wright-Patterson Air Force Base - Dayton, Ohio Function: Air Force Repository. Rumored to house stealth technology and prototype craft

OREGON 1. Cave Junction, Oregon Function: Suspected Underground UFO Base Levels: At least one Notes: Suspected location is in or near Hope Mountain. Near Applegate Lake, Oregon, just over into California. Multiple shafts, access areas to over 1500 feet depth. Built using abandoned mine with over 36 known miles of tunnels, shafts. 2. Crater Lake, Oregon Tunnels: possible to Cave Junction 3. Klamath Falls, Oregon 4. Wimer, Oregon (Ashland Mt. area) Function: Underground Chemical Storage Levels: At least one

PENNSYLVANIA Raven Rock, Pa (near Ligonier) Function: working back up underground Pentagon - sister site of Mt. Weather Notes: 650' below summit, 4 entrances.

TEXAS 1. Calvert, Texas Function unknown 2. Fort Hood, Texas (also reported detainment camp) Levels: Multiple 3. Fort Stockton, Texas Function: Unknown Tunnels to: Carlsbad, New Mexico UTAH 1. Dugway, Utah Function: Chemical Storage, Radiation storage. 2. Salt Lake City Mormon Caverns Function: Religions archives storage. Levels: Multiple Tunnels to: Delta, Colorado & Riverton, Wyoming

VIRGINIA Mount Poney - Near Culpepper, Virginia Function unknown

WASHINGTON 1. Mt. Rainier, Washington Function unknown. Levels: Multiple Tunnels to: Unknown Yakima Indian Reservation Function unknown Notes: Southeast of Tacoma Washington, on the Reservation, in an area 40 by 70 miles. Unusual sounds from underground (Toppenish Ridge). Low flying Silver Cigar shaped craft seen to disappear into the Middle fork area of Toppenish creek.

Washington DC: The Function: Part of a massive underground relocation system to house select government and military personnel in the event of cataclysmic event. Tunnels to: New York City; Mt. Weather.

WEST VIRGINIA: Greenbrier Facility, White Sulfer Springs, West Virginia under the Greenbriar Resort.

WYOMING: Riverton, Wyoming Function unknown Tunnels to: Salt Lake, Utah Denver, Colorado.
"John Lear, retired airline captain, with over 19,000 hours of flight-time, has flown in over 100 different types of planes in 60 different counties around the world.
Son of Lear Jet inventor, Bill Lear, John is the only pilot to hold every FAA airplane certificate, to include airplane transport rating, flight instructor, ground instructor, flight navigator, engineer, aircraft dispatcher, airframe powerplant mechanic, parachute rigger, and tower operator.
He flew secret missions for the CIA in Central and Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa between 1966 and 1983. He has flown as Captain and check pilot for over 10 different airlines.
John held 17 world records including speed around the world in a Lear Jet Model 24, set in 1966. He was presented with the PATCO award for outstanding airmanship in 1968, and the Symons Wave memorial. He was the youngest American to climb the Matterhorn in Switzerland in 1959 and in the 1970's owned and skippered the Americas Cup boat, the Soliloquy, out of Marina Del Rey"
Malo citata od Phila
Vladajući ljudi su jednostavno BEZBOŽNICI. Ja vjerujem da savezna vlada ima u planu porobljavanje naroda Sjedinjenih Američkih Drzava.
SVAKE godine NESTANE oko 1 000 000 ljudi. ŠTO MISLITE ZAŠTO i kako i kuda ti ljudi nestaju?

Koliko puta ste čuli o crnim helikopterima i raznim drugim čudnim letjelicama koji lete unaokolo?

Postoje 64 000 (godine 1995) CRNA HELIKOPTERA koji u sebi sadrze vanzemaljsku tehnologiju u SADu. Tehnologiju koja NIJE PRODUCIRANA na ZEMLJI.

SVAKOG SATA SE IZGRADI JEDAN NOVI HELIKOPTER.
ZAŠTO VLADA treba toliki broj helikoptera, osim ako nemaju u planu da nas porobe?

Postoje letjelice novih tehnologija - B2 bombardei ili F-117A avioni (158 takvih F-117A aviona 1995 godine) koje su nevidljive za radar. (avioni "stelt tehnologije")

ŠTO MISLITE ODAKLE NAMA TA NAPREDNA TEHNOLOGIJA?
Ti avioni u sebi sadrže vanzemaljsku tehnologiju.
Ovo je govorio 90-ih, a svi znamo da danas FEMA kampovi postoje.
Znam jednog čovjeka već 30 godina koji radi za "Gunderson Steel Fabrication," gdje izgradjuju VAGONE ZA ZELJEZNICU.
Jednog dana je dosao k meni, uzbudjen i rekao mi da "izgradjuju VAGONE ZA ZATVORENIKE". Bio je nervozan. Gunderson je, kaze on, dobio ugovor sa saveznom vladom da izgradi 107 200 vagona, svaki sa 143 para OKOVA za zatvorenike.
Ako pomnozite 107 200 sa 143 para OKOVA dodjete na sumu od 15 000 000.
15 000 000 LJUDI.
Ovo je vjerovatno broj ljudi koji se na slažu sa saveznom vladom, a koji bi bili u slučaju objavljivanja RATNOG ZAKONA TRANSPORTIRANI U KONCENTRACIONE LOGORE DILJEM AMERIKE.
Alex Christopher: Gospodin sa kojim sam radio, Phil Schneider je rekao da su prošle godine (1995) za vrijeme konstrukcije aerodroma oni povezali PODZEMNI AERODROM u Denveru sa DUBOKOM PODZEMNOM BAZOM takodjer ispod aerodroma. On mi je rekao da je ta baza ima najmanje 8 NIVOA u DUBINU i da ispod Denverskog aerodroma postoji PODZEMNI GRAD velik 7,2 KVADRATNA KILOMETRA i 141 KVADRATNA KILOMETRA široka podzemna baza ispod aerodroma.
NAJNEOBIČNIJI takav aerodrom je Denverski medjunarodni aerodrom, jedan od centara iluminatsko-reptilske vladavine, sa dubokom bazom ispod zemlje koja je istovremeno vrlo vjerovatno i transdenzitetni portal u 4 denzitet, kojim se koriste Lizzardi i Greysi kao i u drugim podzemnim vojnim bazama u New Mexico.
Alex Christopher: Ako je Phil u pravu, a sve sto mi je rekao je povezano sa tom dubokom bazom, za koju su njemu ponudjeni planovi da ih izgradi jos davne 1979, i povezano sa tim sto mi je taj drugi čovjek rekao privatno, onda se radi o tome da tamo DOLJE postoji GOMILA laboratorija KOJE KORISTE VANZEMALJCI a u kojima rade LJUDSKI ROBOVI.
MNOGI OD TIH ROBOVA su DJECA.

On je rekao da kada djeca dostignu točku u kojoj više ne mogu raditi, onda se zakolju na mjestu i budu pojedeni.
Dave Alan: Pojedeni od koga?
Alex Christopher: Vanzemaljaca. Ovo dolazi od čovjeka koji je dao svoj život da ova informacija izadje na vidjelo. On je radio dole skoro 20 godina i znao je sve što se dolje dešavalo.
Dave Alan: Hmmmmm. Koga ti vanzemaljci jedu?

Alex Christopher: Oni posebno vole mladu ljudsku djecu, koja nisu kontaminirana kao odrasli. Gospodin koji daje dosta tih informacija na vidjelo kaže da postoji NEVJEROVATAN BROJ DJECE KOJA SE love, hvataju i GRABE u ovoj zemlji.
Dave Alan: Preko 200 000 SVAKE GODINE.
Alex Christopher: I da ta DJECA SLUŽE kao GLAVNO JELO ZA VEČERU.
Da da, o tome je govorio i ovaj čovo. I taj čovo kao i Phil je ubijen :(

Uh, sad sam u elementu mozak mi brzo radi. Neke kockice su mi se totalno posložile to volim kad dobijem Bingo u glavi u vezi nekih stvari.

Phil dalje kaže
CRNI budžet je tajni budžet koji se skriva od američkog stanovništva i kongresa i stvara se od 25% bruto nac. produkta u SAD-u. Trenutno iznosi oko 1,3 triliona dollara svake dvije godine.
Trilion dolara je TISUĆU MILIJARDI dolara.ZA TAJ BUDŽET NE POSTOJI KNJIGOVODSTVO!
CRNI budžet se koristi za "crne programe i operacije", na primjer podzemne baze duboko ispod zemlje. Trenutno postoje 129 baza ispod zemlje u SADu. (godine 1995)
Oni su do sada izgradili 129 baza radeći dan i noć bez prestanka sve od ranih 1940 godina.

Neke od njih su izgradjene i PRIJE TOGA. Te baze su zapravo DUGAČKI PODZEMNI GRADOVI povezani brzim MAGNETNO LEVITIRAJUĆIM vlakovima koji imaju brzinu do 2 Macha (na temperaturi od 15°C 1 Mach iznosi 1225 km/h u atmosferi.)

Prosječna dubina tih baza je preko 1,5 kilometara, a to su praktički ČITAVI PODZEMNI GRADOVI.

Vladavina u SADu uopće nije demokracija, nego tehnokracija i jedan oblik feudalne vladavine.

Ovi ljudi postaju toliko opasni, da ih možemo smatrati našim najgorim neprijateljima.

Oni NAS - čovječanstvo - SMATRAJU GLUPLJIM OD MORONA.

MI na Zemlji dobijemo male "otpatke" njihove tehnologije: na primjer novu vrstu kompjutora ili slično, isto kao kad smo mi davali staklene perle Indijancima.

Oni grade 2 PODZEMNE VOJNE BAZE SVAKE GODINE.ONI GRADE 2 KONCENTRACIONA LOGORA svakih 7 MJESECI.

SVAKA BAZA KOŠTA izmedju 17 i 31 MILIJARDI DOLARA.
SVAKA TA BAZA ZAPOŠLJAVA oko 1800 do 10 000 ljudi. TO SE SVE FINANCIRA IZ CRNOG / skrivenog BUDŽETA.

Htio bi da vam SKRENEM PAŽNJU na ono ŠTO se zbilja dešava u vezi sa ovim bazama.
Jer ljudima je konstantno SKRIVANO znanje o tome o ČEMU SE ZAPRAVO radi.
MI ZNAMO SAMO 5% ISTINE od onoga sta se stvarno DEŠAVA.

Nedavno sam saznao da je zapravo PRAVA NAMJENA TIH BAZA da najvjerovatnije služe kao STRATEŠKE BAZE U SLUČAJU RATNOG ZAKONA i da će zapravo služiti KAO KONCENTRACIONI LOGORI ILI fabrike u kojima će raditi LJUDSKO ROBLJE u sklopu NOVOG SVJETSKOG PORETKA. I da oni imaju u planu srušiti američki ustav.

Onda sam dao otkaz.

MI SE MORAMO INFORMIRATI, MI MORAMO ZNATI O ČEMU SE RADI.
MI MORAMO NASTAVITI PRIČATI O TOME I DRŽATI govore O TOME.

DO sada sam od početka godine imao 13 pokušaja ubistva. Na različite načine.
Ovo sa tehnologijom je tako točno. Sjećam se da onih zrakoplova 90-ih baš taj Aurora o kojem se govorilo i onda nakon par godina se saznalo da je američka vlada zbilja sakrivala takav avion, a ko zna kakvu sad tek tehnologiju ima. A realno to je očekivano da skrivaju tehnologiju. Mislim da imaju tehnologiju toliko naprednu, a nama daju te otpadke.

Šesta podzemna etaža nosi neslužbeno naziv "hala teških mora". U njoj se nalaze laboratoriji u kojima se provode genetskobiološki eksperimenti s ljudima i životinjama. S time u svezi treba spomenuti da je, inače, ovo područje u Novom Meksiku poznato po brojnim sakačenjima životinja, što se dovode s aktivnostima u podzemnoj bazi Dulce. Prema izjavi otete Judy Dorothy, uz pomoć genetske tehnologije križaju se ljudi i životinje, kako bi se stvorila nova bića, pola životinje, a pola čovjek. O tome svjedoči i Thomas C: "Vidio sam ljude s više nogu. Bili su pola čovjek, pola sipa. Vidio sam, također, ljude-reptile, kao i stvorenja nalik na furije. Osim toga, vidio sam križance čovjeka i šišmiša, ma kako to nevjerojatno zvučalo."

Međutim, najstrašnije stvari događaju se na sedmoj etaži. Prema Thomasu C., tamo se nalazi pravi zatvor u kojem se nalaze na tisuće ljudi. Najveći broj je omamljen jakim umirujućim sredstvima i drogama. "Bilo nam je rečeno da s njima ne smijemo govoriti.", ističe Thomas C. "Međutim 1978. godine izbila je pobuna na etaži 7. Bio je to početak rata u Dulce bazi."

Pokazalo se, naime, da se vanzemaljci ne drže sporazuma. Otimali su ljude i radili razne pokuse, a da nisu obavještavali o tome odgovarajuće vojne krugove. Došlo je do napetosti, a potom, 1979. i do oružanih sukoba između vanzemaljaca i ljudi. U njima je izgubilo život nekoliko vojnika.

Na etaži 6 i 7 prema Thomasu C., rade se stvari koje krše sve zamislive zakone i ljudske norme. On je načinio 30 fotografija podzemnih etaža u Dulce bazi. Uspio ih je iznjeti na površinu kroz jedan od stotinjak izlaza iz te baze. Odmah je otkriven njegov bijeg. No, dok su ga lovili pripadnici tajne službe sigurnosti, Thomas C. je uspio načiniti pet kopija svojih snimaka i dokumenata.

Kad je došao kući, sa zaprepaštenjem je ustanovio da su nestali njegova žena i njegov sin. Komanda mu je, u međuvremenu, ponudila nagodbu. On će vratiti sve dokumente i snimljene fotografije, nikome neće govoriti o onome što je radio i vidio, a za uzvrat, komanda će pustiti na slobodu njegovog sina i ženu, koje je otela. Thomas C. je znao da se ne smije upustiti u tu nagodbu. Jer, niti će vidjeti ženu i sina, niti će preživjeti izručenje dokumenata. Zato se krio, a dokumente je anonimno dostavio istaknutim ufolozima. Oni su objavljeni u knjizi pod naslovom "The Dulce Papers".

Prema izjavama Thomasa C. i drugih koji su boravili u podzemnoj bazi Dulce, postoji podzemna veza između te baze i drugih podzemnih baza na cijelom području SAD-a, kao i s Los Almosom.
James Oberth (raketni stručnjak)
Gospodo, mi ne možemo pokupiti zasluge za svu tehnologiju koju smo stvorili u prošlom desetljeću. Imali smo pomoć.” Tu je prestao. Jedan od novinara je podigao ruku i pitao ga : “Profesore Oberth, možete li nam reći koja nam je to zemlja pomogla?”

- “To su bili oni mali momci iz svemira”, odgovorio je i sjeo, ne želeći više komentirati.
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

boyko

Post by boyko » 04 Dec 2017, 20:17

frend dobio ban na 24 h :lol:
''Ne biste li radije da vas, kada umrete, pojedu vaši rođaci nego crvi?''

Michel

Post by Michel » 06 Dec 2017, 03:32

Kako volim nabasati na neku zavjeru za koju nisam čuo, a da je velika. Radi se o zavjeri da Finska kao država ne postoji. Da, dobro ste čuli, Finska ne postoji. Na prvi pogled preludo, ali argumenti kad čitam su zapravo dosta logički.
1- What about Finnish people? Are they all in on the conspiracy?
A. No. People from Finland genuinely believe they're from Finland. In reality they are from small towns on either the Eastern part of Sweden, the Western part of Russia, or the Northern part of Estonia.
2- What about all of Finland's other exports other than Nokia?
A. Finland's three biggest, and three most well known areas of industry are Oil, Tech, and Software. The oil is gathered in offshore platforms where the rest of us believe the landmass of Finland is, (again the Japanese get to avoid rigging regulations in this respect), the Tech companies have already been explained above with the Nokia post, and Software companies can easily redirect their IP Address through the Finnish sea. As for other Finnish exports, well, claiming Santa comes from your country isn't a viable way to get people to believe in it.
3- What about Helsinki? That is an enormous city on the world stage.
A. Helsinki is located in Eastern Sweden. It's not like the people flying there would notice.
4- What about everywhere else in Finland? There's a lot to it and it couldn't all be made up.
A. 99% of Finland is forest. A lot of it doesn't need to be accounted for when addressing Finnish geography.
5- Why do other countries go along with it?
A. At first it was a sign of goodwill between Western Countries and the Soviet Union. A bargaining chip that could be played. But Finland has since evolved to something much more. An idealistic placeholder for what countries should aspire to. No real country could so consistently place first in Education, Healthcare, Gender Equality, Literacy Rates, National Stability, The least corrupt government in the world, Freedom of the press. It's a concept for countries and people to aspire to. But that's where the problems about Finland's existence is disputed. no country in the world can possibly be that good.
6- Why the name Finland?
A. The country was originally made for fishing. What do fish have? Fins. Thus Finland.
7- What about the Finnish language?
A. Look up the similarities between Japanese and Finnish. It may surprise you how similar they are. Which is weird considering the vast distances between them.
8- I'm Finnish and your attack on my people and culture is insulting.
A. I'm not insulting Finnish people or culture. I don't even deny that there is Finnish culture. When you have a collective of a few million people identifying as Finnish then of course a culture will be built around it. I'm simply saying that that the landmass of Finland isn't actually there. It doesn't mean there can't be a culture or identity of being Finnish however.
9- This is an enormous conspiracy to keep secret, how could nobody else of realized it?
A. Other people have realized it. But imagine the ridiculousness of the statement 'I don't believe Finland exists'. Even if we did have undeniable proof of something put in front of us we would still hold the opinion that most of our friends, family, and acquaintances hold to not disrupt social convention. It's part of the human condition.
10- What about GPS and Satellite Images?
A. It's manipulated and forged. In the parts of Estonia, Sweden, and Russia that are allocated as 'Finnish zones' the GPS locations are changed to match that of Finland. Satellite images are forged.
The Finland conspiracy states that Finland is not a real country. Not only is it not a real country but there is actually no landmass there at all, and the space between Sweden and Russia is actually empty ocean.
Now I realize that this notion seems ridiculous but that is why the conspiracy works, and why people are afraid to speak out against the existence of Finland, so I would ask you to approach the evidence I put forward here with an open mind.
Finland was first created some time during the Cold War between Russia and the West. It was also around this time that environmentalism and the idea of preserving our planet was really taking off, and it is due to both of those things that two of the main players in the Finland conspiracy came to work closely with each other, Russia and Japan.
Japan-Soviet relations had always been shaky at best, but also incredibly secretive. Even as early as 1925 Japan and the Soviet Union had secret deals with each other regarding fishing rights between the two countries, with the Soviet Union giving up much of it's fishing rights to Japan with seemingly no explanation as to why.
These secretive treaties and alliances continued right up until just before the fall of the Soviet Union, Gorbachev made trips to Japan months before the fall of the Soviet Union stating the entire time how the relations between them were improving, even when Soviet relations with the rest of the world were worsening.
In fact the entire past 100 years of Japanese-Russian relations bring up many unanswered questioned.
Why at the height of WW2, were the battles between these two countries minimal despite being on opposing sides?
Why did Japan sign a peace treaty with Russia in 1941, just months before their allies, Germany, went to war with Russia?
Why were relations between Japan and Russia always good throughout the Cold War, despite the major geopolitical differences between the countries, and close geographical positions that you think would cause tensions?
The answer is simple, they shared a common secret. A common asset that worked in both of their favours. And that asset was Finland.
It's unclear when Finland was first thought up, some say it was during the Cold War, and others say it was as far back as the 1920's, but the necessity of Finland is quite simple.
Japan can fish in the region of ocean between Sweden and Russia without worry for environmental repercussions, after all, nobody's going to expect fishing regulations to be broken in a place where everyone thinks there's a landmass will they? And in return Russia get a percentage of the fish to distribute amongst their populace.
It's a simple case of fishing the Finnish Sea, transporting it across Russia, (that was the real reason for the construction of the Trans-Siberian railway by the way), and then shipping it from the Eastern Russian coast to Japan under the disguise of 'Nokia' products.
This is why Nokia is the largest 'Finnish' company, and it is also why Japan is the largest importer of Nokia products, despite the fact that very few people own Nokia phones in the country.
Za mene više Finska ne postoji. To nije država :)

Uvjeren sam :lol: :supz:

Michel

Post by Michel » 06 Dec 2017, 03:46

Jedna druga meni zanimljivija The Phantom Time Hypothesis. Hipoteza po kojoj živimo u 18. stoljeću i da je jedan dio povijesti par stoljeća dodan. O tome već čitam jako dugo i strašno je zanimljiva pošto vjerujem da je dosta povijesti lažirano ne bi me čudilo da je ovo točno.

https://curiosity.com/topics/according- ... curiosity/

olio

Post by olio » 07 Dec 2017, 00:54

Kina, Indija, Bliski Istok...

Ta teorija "funkcionira" samo ako se bazira na europi.

Inace ispada da su europljani...krscani izmislili islamski kalifat...i sve dogadaje iz ostalih zemalja. Ili se dogovorili s njima da smisle nesto i popune rupe :partyman: :zubifale:

Ali koliko vidim ta teorija nije vezana za odredjene godine...ima vise pretpostavki tih godina od strane europljana. Ali cini se da ignoriraju zapise ostalih zemalja, kontinenata. Astronomski dogadjaji i slicno su najbolji dokaz vremena...i to nece ovako losa teorija "zavjere" razbiti.

Michel

Post by Michel » 10 Dec 2017, 00:51

:kokicarenje:

Velika preporuka za ovo kad budete imali vremena.

Volim ovakva videa jer je MK ULTRA nešto stvarno i dokazano. Jedna od najvećih otkrivenih zavjera. I jeziv je video, to sam vidio i sa Connorom Mcrgerom da je imao par glitchova.

Ovo je stvarno jako bizarno. Prava stvar počinje od 2:10

Predictive programn isto kao kod simpsona.

Seth is one of the good guys. And he 100% knows what he is talking about.
I used to work in the entertainment industry & attended a few parties at Seth’s back in the day (my ex-bf worked on Family Guy). He a very decent, non scandalous guy (a rarity in Hollywood).
Anyway, as far as the next person who 100% needs to be taken down— look into the name Dan Schneider. Creator of many hits shows on Nickelodeon, & “alleged” pedophile. Supposedly, the guy who molested Amanda Bynes, causing her meltdown. And is “allegedly” the creepy older executive who impregnated 16 yr old Jamie Lynn Spears back in the day. Which was one of the catalysts in sister Britney’s meltdown that same year. It all depends how far down the rabbit hole you wanna go...
Volim čitati komentare ispod ovakvih videa jer uvijek netko piše ko isto prati pa baci neko ime pa istražim i samo se sve lijepo povezuje. Za ovog Dana sam provjerio bome jezivo.

Za Setha očekivano komentari da nije dobar.
Seth Macfarlane is one of the GOOD GUYS!?! Are you dead inside!?! His show "The Family Guy" is normalizing rape! Does the character Quagmire ring a bell??? He's a SERIAL RAPIST, the neighbor next-store that no one has a problem with ~ neither in the cartoon (cartoon to attract kids to perverse humor) NOR IN THE REAL WORLD. This is what's called Rape Culture: a culture where rape isn't taken seriously.
Nobody is perfect, I don't know the credibility of the poster but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. There's some decent people in Hollywood and entertainment that want to do the right thing, but have to be careful how they move through the belly of the beast. I mean the dude did call out Weinstein (however you spell it) on stage and looked pissed when people saw it as just a joke
"Seth is one of the good guys" Really? Explain how he (and other animation puppet shills) just happened to miss the 9/11 flight from Boston to New York whilst predicting it in his cartoons? Can you answer me that?
ODGOVORI
Seth MacFarlane is pals with Neil Degrasse Tyson, which tells you everything you need to know about him. Disinformation predictive programming propaganda machines
This Dan Schneider’s pictures are creepy! He has young girls sitting on his lap? If he’s innocent, which I don’t believe, he needs to stop that! Disgusting!
Ovaj komentar je jeben jer je dao jedan link do videa koji sam gledao prije par mjeseci. Sigurno jedna od većih bolesnoća.
Hollywood has been a sick demented fuckhole since day 1 - heres all the proof you need:

There are actually some good people in Hollywood. Not many, but a few. I can't say if Seth is one of them or not. Just because it is a disgusting cesspool you can't discount the good people there. Hollywood is essentially a mafia operation, either you are one of us, or you keep your mouth shut or we'll shut it for you.
Jedan vrlo zanimljiv komentar
[youtube]He is a homosexual, and anyone famous in HolyWood.... they're in on it. This is how predictive programming works. Even Trump was predicted as president as far back as 1890. This isn't time traveling or lucky guesses.... this is predictive programming. That's how it works. Family Guy is no different than Disney whose scripts went through the Pentagon. Retlaw - Walter Disney was a 33 degree Freemason, hence Club 33. Simpsons with 9/11 and Trump prediction. Back To Future time travel predicted Cubs and Trump. Nope... this is what they were told to put into the cartoons. Right now they are pushing the alien agenda hardest, which is demons, no such things as aliens. Anyways, people like Seth McFarlane and his ex Charlize Theron are all a bunch of tranny gays. Seth McFarlane among 30 or so famous people claimed to miss the same flight from Boston to New York last second that inevitably went down. Really? Was the plane empty? What kind of flight was this to have so many celebs? Good thing they all missed it last second to tell you about it. That's how predictive programming works, and Seth is one of them, ya shil..[/youtube]

A ovo sa propuštenim letom je istina. U zadnji čas nekoliko celebova propustilo let 2001. taman kad su avioni udarili u WTC. Vrlo zanimljivo.

Ako sam nešto naučio kroz sve ove godine ništa nije slučajno ili barem većina. Predictive program je jedna od njihovih glavnih stvari. Samo za to treba ići u dublje analize.
I think some of you are missing the point with Seth McFarland, it's true that nobody in Hollywood gets to the next stage without doing something they regret. But keep in mind not everytime does it include sexual stuff. His crude humor is just what comedy was like especially in the 00s. I'm pretty sure hes not trying to normalize rape. But that being said if he knew all this then it speaks to Hollywood being a a cesspool of those kinds of people, so many mind u, that they can ruin your life and stave off the accusations with ease considering everyone has dirt. So Imo, this was just he way of actually saying something.
What bullsht. There are no "good guys" in this cesspool. They are all in it together. If you're not a team player you don't get to play. This Zionist shill McFarlane is a Joo dick sucker and nothing more. If he was a goo guy exposing this sht he would have been eliminated by now.
In an episode aired in 2000 (I think it was "Road to Rhode Island"), they depict Osama Bin Laden sneaking past airport security by singing show tunes. "I hope I get it, I hope I get it, how many people does he need, how many boys, how many girls?" I had an old date-stamped VHS recording of it that showed it aired on Sept. 11, 2000.
I don't think Seth is intentionally trying to inform us of what is really going on behind the Hollywood curtains. I just think he knows whats going on and is using it for comedic gain. There's no plot to try and disclose - in fact each one is probably a personal message towards that particular celeb and he is simply saying that he knows their filthy secrets.
ODGOVORI
Season 14 Episode 11 The Peanut Butter Kid. Brian explains the dangers of being a child actor. He specifically mentions perverted Hollywood directors and Stewie says, "oh like Bryan Singer."
In the episode on Robin Williams, there was a scene showing his agent accepting a call from Williams. In the background on the wall was a picture of Adam Sandler. Could Sandler be a future victim of a mysterious death?
It's 2017. Our children can barely read, write, speak and do basic math. They are anti social and have no sense of pride, respect for self and each other and lack hard work ethics. All forms of entertainment, arts, music and politics are filled with rapists, molesters and abusers who do drugs and practice occult teachings.
Our foods are made in plants, our water contaminated, our air poisoned, and medicines make us sick. The news is filled with lies, fear stories and false flag attacks done by our governments. Our society is being turned into a gender confused, selfish, bunch of heathens dependent on people who have enslaved our bodies and minds. It's now coming out they they have deceived the whole earth with the globe, space and are pushing us to become robotic mentally and physically.
Looks like the people who warned us in the past were not so crazy after all. Who possibly thinks this is going to get better in this current state? Isn't the only way to fix this is to destroy it and rebuild? Even if you don't follow any religion or believe in a God or creator(s), how can you deny that there is definitely something strange going on right now.
Theres a clip of American Dad where Roger, dressed as Spielberg, puts himself in a sexual position on the asian kid while doing a Goonies Parody.
Scott Grimes, voice of Steve, was present in the Alphy Soda Pop Club Pedophile Ring discussed by Corey Feldman.
I wonder what went on with Jonathan Ke Quan, and what Grimes saw.

With all this stuff on Seth McFarland, it really makes me paranoid.

I heard about a lot of the accusations before hand, and heard some info on other celebrities:
-Jared Leto, tons of allegations before Weinstien; likely to be next
-Roland Emmerich, has underage parties like Singer
-Robert De Niro, went to an underage prostitution ring
-Levi Schreiber, 4chan rumors following his son's cosplay with a very inappropriate twitter bio
-Dan Schneider, heavily rumored, joked and theorized on 4chan for using his shows for his underage foot fetish. Has an allegation on reddit from an extra, and had a few sex offenders on Nick working on his shows. Some including Brian Peck(Singer's friends) and Marty Weiss(one of Feldman's names)
-Charlies Sheen, the most likely suspect as the "Hollywood Mogul" and "42 year old man" who molested Corey Haim hinted by RadarOnline, Enquirer, Feldman, and Haim himself.
-Martian Sheen, IF the Sheen one is true, than it raises questions to what a 19 year old Charlie would claim relationships with men and boys are a thing that "all guys do" in the industry.
-Demi Moore, kissed a young boy on camera

Also Bryan Singer and Bill Clinton. Honestly, most presidents are scumbags, and George Bush Sr. is one of the worsts too.

Theres also stuff about Donald Trump and Jeffery Epstein. Its really difficult to talk or think about it since Trump is such a loved/hated person. Epstein pleaed the 5th when brought up on the subject. Make of you will to that.
Theres also some shady stuff regarding the movie "Election" from a female staff member. Mostly sexual harrasment(and non sexual harassment). Alexander Payne was involved.
Epstein https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_E ... roceedings :kokicarenje:
Not just McFarlane. When he said, while announcing the Oscars, that the winners "no longer have to pretend to be attracted to Harvey Weinstein" the whole audience cracked up. They knew EXACTLY what he was talking about. The "shock" is fake.
Other than family guy we should really be talking about the Simpsons. I mean shit, if any of you guys simply google Simpsons predictions you'll be BLOWN away at what they've predicted during the years; from 911 to Trump becoming president; even the exact final score of the Super Bowl last year.. even down to lady gagas performance & her outfit. I mean damn someone really needs to figure out who the hell the Simpsons are working with cause they are way more clever when it comes to political predictions. Personally, I think someone very high up consults with that show behind the backs of the organization that they work for. It's just simply way bigger than coincidences when you look at all their predictions. Check it out; you'll be freaked out for weeks!
Don't know if it was already mentioned, but a few weeks before Paul Walker's death from that car accident with a friend, there was an episode on family guy where the character Brian is killed by a car. Brian is, of course, the name of Paul Walker's most famous character in the fast and furious franchise. Add to that, a movie with ryan reynolds and jeff bridges in which Reynolds character "walker" is killed by his "friend."
Walker was in his friend's car, when he was "killed." I'm fairly sure this movie came out the year walker died, and the family guy ep came out a few weeks beforehis death.

Don't know if there is something to these, especiallly added up, but there ya go.
To je to za danas.

Michel

Post by Michel » 10 Dec 2017, 00:56

Kaže Mark Zuckeberg i was human hahahaha kako su predvidljivi. Nevjerojatni su ti glitchevi. Ajd da jedna osoba, dvije imaju takve probleme i opet bi bilo čudno jer kakvi su to problemi pa ko to ima takve pokrete s očima, odjednom se ukoči u nekom transu su ali praktički svi celebi su u jednom trenutku imali tako nešto.

olio

Post by olio » 10 Dec 2017, 02:42

Michel wrote:
10 Dec 2017, 00:51
:kokicarenje:

kul fotka.

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Light_pillar

Fantastican fenomen, volia bi vidit uzivo.

Michel

Post by Michel » 10 Dec 2017, 03:35

Ja sam nešto slično vidio tu kod mene kako je šuma okolo. Padala ljetna kiša, bilo sunce onako poluoblačno ali opet se vidjelo sunce. Inače tad duga nastaje, ali ovo nije bila duga. Nešto između, manje boja, ali jače i isto ogromno preko šume prekrano izgledao. Prirodni fenomen.

Michel

Post by Michel » 10 Dec 2017, 21:59

Nije dugo trebalo da se pojavi teorija oko požara, ali što je da je, usred jebene zime bez obzira što je L.A. topliji opet čudno.

Jako dobra analiza.

U jebote ovo je bizarno i šokantno :shock:

How did they make a movie about something that happened weeks ago? I'm confused.
Stripper Physics
prije 1 mjesec
It's called predictive programming. They make movies about terrorist attacks, aliens, government conspiracies and such to desensitize the population to them happening. It's part of their belief that they alleviate guilt and karma by "putting their deeds in plain sight." It's not their problem if you're asleep and gullible and don't see it for what it is....they told ya....not their fault if sheeple are still under the illusion that "our government would never do something like that."

Michel

Post by Michel » 11 Dec 2017, 05:26

Sad vidio ovo. Jedan od najprepoznatljivjih masonskih rukovanja.

look how much effort Floyd put into that handshake, the way he quickly pulls his arm back making sure both hands fall right into place for that widely known​ Freemason handshake.

oh well.. those without the eyes to see will still come up with an excuse for their false idols.
ODGOVORI
Notice his hand went parallel to ground at last sec, meaning Conor is lower ranking
Na 3:50

Uvijek pratim ta rukovanja kad gledam političare u nekoj posjeti nekoj zemlji pa kad se sastaju. Tako sam jednom vidio Obamu i Papu. Mislim, ko se tak rukuje, a to je stvarno poznat masonski znak.
These athletes essentially ARE slaves. Born into the business with no choice and if they refuse their role they risk death and family being murdered, etc. Think more critically. They are manchurian athletes which mean they are in the business due to their family bloodline, birth numerology, etc. This shit runs deep but make no mistake they are chosen from birth to participate in this joke of a league.
Tko nije gledao must see

the case was dismissed, according to the presiding judge, the children involved were told to lie by their mother so she could get full custody. Now both children have been taken from their mother and given to the father who was abusing them. Stinks doesn't it? There's something seriously wrong going on here and it's being covered up. How can both children have such similar stories, in such fine detail, if it never happened? The killing of children from social services, being injected with drugs, how could these kids make up this shit? If they are, they're bloody good actors for an 8 yr old and a 9 yr old. Can't believe the school is still up and running when something was so clearly going on. She even knew that 20 'special' kids were abused out of 200. She knew all their names. This is real. Look up the website for the school on the internet, you'll only find one article about this on the internet.
Već smo ga imali ovdje. Jedan od većih pedofila.

Biden clearly from these videos is behaving like paedo! It is so obvious!
This is what happens when the people allow these perverts to permeate government, politics and religion! The rabbit hole is deeper than we think!
And since this pedo Joe knows that he can get away with it that's why he ain't fucking sweating it fucking bastard. This mother fucker Joe Biden and the rest of these government political officials that are bunch of pedophiles and perverts are all bunch of sick bastards this video needs to go viral and Lady Gaga seen her on several videos of her spirit cooking that's another sick ugly looking bitch bunch of sick fucks.
Give me a break... this man has molested so many children. Imagine how he acts when the cameras are turned off!!! Put these people behind bars!!!
At 6:40 approx he touched the chest/ boob area of snall girl in red and black dress, she moves aeay from him when he touched her there!

Michel

Post by Michel » 12 Dec 2017, 01:42

Nešto nevjeorjatno se dogodilo. Gledam ovaj video i netko ga izbriše. Bude zabranjen i uploader je taj isti video opet uplodao prije 5 minuta. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBNoFn ... hXIbTrQsnw

Znači da mu brišu netko prijavljuje a nije napisao da vjeruje u flat earth ni ispod videa niti u videu već samo prikazuje filmove i crtiće u kojima se prikazuje flat earth.

Evo i ovaj video njegov briljantan je

The Crow (1994)
- The Long Kiss Goodnight (1996)
- The Paper (1994)
- Godzilla (1998)
- Millennium S3E10 Borrowed Time (1999)
- Liar Liar (1997)
- Twilight Zone: The Movie (1983)
- Trading Places (1983)
- The Fisher King (1991)
- Land of the Giants S2E21 Doomsday (1970)
- Kissing Jessica Stein (2001)
- Just the Ticket (1999)
- Pretty Woman (1990)
- The 6th Day (2000)
- Back to the Future (1985)
- Die Hard (1988)
- Wall Street (1987)
- The Pelican Brief (1993)
- Armageddon (1998)
- Se7en (1995)
- Meteor (1979)
- Godzilla (1998)
- Mannequin (1987)
- The Distinguished Gentleman (1992)
- K-PAX (2001)
- Traffic (2000)
- L.A. Confidential (1997)
- Monsters, Inc. (2001)
- Rambo: First Blood Part II (1985)
- The Thirteenth Floor (1999)
- Gremlins 2: The New Batch (1990)
- The Devil's Advocate (1997)
- Someone Like You (2001)
- Groundhog Day (1993)
- The Stand S01E01 The Plague (1994)
- Gremlins (1984)
- Christine (1983)
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1977)
- Die Hard with a Vengeance (1995)
- Independence Day (1996)
- Fight Club (1999)

Michel

Post by Michel » 30 Dec 2017, 12:57

Uskoro nešto :D