Dark (2015)

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
Michel

Dark (2015)

Post by Michel » 29 Sep 2015, 00:40

Imdb
Imdb

Director: Nick Basile
Writers: Nick Basile (story), Elias (screenplay)
Stars: Whitney Able, Alexandra Breckenridge, Michael Eklund

Set in NYC during the blackout of 2003, Kate, a struggling 30-something model with a troubled past, has just moved into her girlfriend Leah's Brooklyn loft, but already doubts about their relationship have begun to loom. When Leah leaves for the weekend, Kate unexpectedly finds herself alone in the apartment in the midst of the worst blackout in North American history. As darkness falls over the city, Kate's paranoia grows and she begins to believe someone in the building is stalking her. With no one to help her and escape out of reach, Kate is forced to confront her deepest fears as she fights to survive through the night.
TRAILER: https://vimeo.com/105092585
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

Re: Dark (2015)

Post by Michel » 29 Sep 2015, 00:41

Horror-movies
All in all, I totally recommend Dark. It’s a brooding, eerie, gritty and dark tale that will definitely creep under your skin long after the credits have rolled.
Bloody-disgusting
In the end, Dark feels like an old-timey Hitchcockian thriller that wouldn’t be out of place in a 1960s movie screen. Dante himself claimed in interviews that this was Basile’s intention, so I consider the film a success. There were a few moments where I checked my watch to see how far along we were, but overall I was entertained. In the wrong hands, this premise could have easily turned into an independent artsy mess, but instead we received a sincere and disturbing movie about how our emotions affect those around us. If you have the patience to sit through some leisurely pacing in order to get to the action, it’s worth a watch. If I were one of the original kickstarter backers, I’d be pleased with how this one turned out.
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"